Glamourpuss
2 minutes ago, Charles 1989 said:

Gaga, Spears and Tove Lo are my everything:tony:

Tove Lo is my second right now. :heart:

Serial liker
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

MonsterMom

It’s only Gaga! No one else compares and I have no more time to devote to anyone else :oops:

• Like 3
  • YAAAS 3
  • Love 2

Talenti
1 minute ago, FentyGa said:

yup!  my list is

1.gaga

2.rihanna

3.taylor

4.ariana

5.mariah

6.carly

those are my main girls

rih and tay are interchangeable depending on the day/my mood tbh

This is a dumb question but who’s Carly?:air: iCarly?:air: Miranda Cosgrove?:air:

Stream Broken-Hearted Gorl because I said so xx
  • LMAO 1

Haus Swiftie
Just now, SashaDevacelli said:

This is a dumb question but who’s Carly?:air: iCarly?:air: Miranda Cosgrove?:air:

probs queen of catchy pop bops miss carly rae jepsen 

Gaga ❤️Taylor ❤️Marina ❤️Carly Rae ❤️Britney ❤️P!nk ❤️Shania ❤️
  • Thanks 2

Talenti
Just now, Haus Swiftie said:

probs queen of catchy pop bops miss carly rae jepsen 

OOHHHHH:air:

Omg my mind pulled a blank:air:

Stream Broken-Hearted Gorl because I said so xx
  • LMAO 2

Davian
1 minute ago, SashaDevacelli said:

Bey doesn’t have a lot of alter egos so I have to work with what I have:poot:

As much as I hate that album, it still had bops and it was iconic:diane: e̶v̶e̶n̶ ̶t̶h̶o̶u̶g̶h̶ ̶h̶a̶l̶f̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶a̶l̶b̶u̶m̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶f̶u̶l̶l̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶f̶i̶l̶l̶e̶r̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶b̶a̶s̶i̶c̶ ̶d̶a̶t̶e̶d̶ ̶p̶o̶p̶ ̶g̶a̶r̶b̶a̶j̶

I’ll give this name a test run and see how it goes!:ally:

She skated with the ballads tho!:diane:Some of her best vocals are definitely on there:diane: 

What you want Lady Gaga🥂 What you want with Christina🥂
  • YAAAS 1

RenegAde
13 minutes ago, SashaDevacelli said:

Yes it’s me:huntyga: @BadGurlMadge11 made a thread called #namechangenovember encouraging us to change our name, so I did:ohwell:

I wanted to have a name related to Gaga and Bey, Talenti was just a random name that popped into my head at the time I’ve always wanted to change it but I didn’t know what:huntyga: 

Wait so you're not the only one that changed your name??? How do i identify my GGD friends  now ? ??

@BadGurlMadge11 explain yourself :oprah:

• LMAO 1

BadGurlMadge11
1 minute ago, RenegAde2888 said:

Wait so you're not the only one that changed your name??? How do i identify my GGD friends  now ? ??

@BadGurlMadge11 explain yourself :oprah:

@ProjectJoanne11 and I can say:

it’s fun

just messin around with u dårling
  • LMAO 1

MaryJaneHolland

Yes.

In periods like this, when we're in between eras and it's been quite some time since her latest release, I barely even listen to her, but once she comes back I'm in full stan mode. 

I know that it's been only a year since ASIB, but honestly, it lost replay value for me as a full-album after like two weeks, but it was smashing hard left and right, so I sat and ate my food :poot:

Now we just waitin' for LG6 :poot:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

SILENT HILL

Yes. Although this music drought that little monsters are currently facing has forced me to get into other artists. Which is  a good thing because now I actually stan more than one artist :toofunny: My other faves now are Marina, Def Leppard and Kacey Musgraves :tony:

Prismatic Light

I don't like to rank my faves, but Madonna (after fully discovered her music last summer, the one who I listen to the most) and Katy (the one I relate to the most, emotionally and as a person + my second most listened artist) would be my #1s rn! But Gaga will surely be #1 with them after releasing new music! We're close! :firega:

Be kind 🧡

Davian
7 minutes ago, gabrielflorin01 said:

I always thought you were a veteran fighter...I can't believe I found out I've been a fan for longer than you

tenor.gif

Ikr shocker:ladyhaha: I wish I was a veteran Fighter:bradley: I missed out on so many greatness I can’t (even though I’m glad I missed the ‘finishing touches to my heart’ era:selena:

Long story alert:

Spoiler

I’ve always loved Moves Like Jagger as a kid but that was basically it. I didn’t know much about else from her. When the DWUW remix came along I listened to it once but I didn’t like her voice so I never listened again (tasteless).
So when Accelerate was released I heard of it and checked it out. I thought it was catchy but not really it. But in the following days I caught myself singing Accelerate every day... It’s so catchy.

So I decided to listen to Bionic because people compared it to ARTPOP (my fav album of all time). I thought it was filled with good songs, but I still didn’t like her belts so I only saved the vocally tamed ones. But I just kept thinking that I should give it another try so I did, multiple times. After I listen I saved more songs. I started to love the album so much, continued with her whole discography and in a few weeks I just fell in love with everything about her. Her voice, her music, her versatility, her persona, you name it. She was and still is what I needed at the time and I’m so grateful for what she has done for me in a relatively short amount of time:heart:

• Love 1

Loeppke

Björk > Ayesha Erotica > anyone else I stan > anyone I casually listen to 

like what you see? my number is 1-800-u-wish

ydnmnme

Yes

“-After all this time? -Always.” :heart:

Edited by ydnmnme
𝐼 𝒹𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓃𝒶 𝒷𝑒 𝒶𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇, 𝒷𝓊𝓉 𝐼 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝒷𝑒 𝓉𝑜𝓃𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉

Davian
11 minutes ago, Davian said:

She skated with the ballads tho!:diane:Some of her best vocals are definitely on there:diane: 

I meant slayed* of course:air: @SashaDevacelli

• LMAO 1