Stefani Tee
question

Is Gaga Your Number 1?

Featured Posts

VenusHooker

Gaga is my #1 But I also love Katy, Madonna, Xtina, P!nk, Britney, Nelly Furtado, Gwen Stefani, etc. 

Beto Garzilazo - Se habla español

brucee

considering alive people. I stan Gwen Stefani from No Doubt for like so many years, Marilyn Manson and Garbage... David Bowie is one of my obsessions in life. But considering the pop divas of today, I'd say YES. Just before Lana (but Lana is like that bitch you know that stole my whole soul and history to make it her art so.... )

(But Yeah Let's say YEs) 

Versace

If we can go for ties then tied with Taylor, if not then she used to be up till the ARTPOP era. However now I cannot deny how mesmerized I am by Taylor and how genuinely impressed I am. It was during the 1989 era that my love for Taylor has been capitalized and I've been genuinely slayed ever since with reputation and Lover. Whereas Joanne really left me wanting more and ever since Taylor has released two albums. So it's hard for me to say I appreciate what Gaga has been up to more than Taylor. Gaga will always have a special place in my heart though, TF and TFM have changed my life and I will forever be grateful to one of the main pioneers of modern pop music. 

homomo

I stanned Kesha before Gaga.

Even though my craze for Kesha isn’t as high as it is for Gaga, Kesha still holds number one for me.

Franch Toast

I listen to and appreciate a range of artists and music, and I'm not really part of stan culture. 

That said, since I'm on a forum dedicated Gaga, that itself is quite telling. I also respect and admire the person whom she appears to be and the message of kindness and self-acceptance that she spreads, so sure, she can take the top spot. 

• Like 1

HermioneT

As this thread is still going on:

Yes, she is the only artist who ever piqued my interest beyond one or two songs I liked. When I realized how unique her artistry was and that she is and has been campaigning for so many things which are also important to me, I just decided to stan her and that's it and will be it forever. I don't have any interest nor time to engage in other artists musical wise (I am engaged in other fandoms, though, but not ones around stanning an artist).

Also, her music feels like home to me and I don't think I will ever get tired of it.

We'll still have the summer after all.
  • Like 1

Mirages
On 11/3/2019 at 10:04 PM, gagaisitalian said:

She's my #1 girl and Harry is my #1 guy. Two icons.

Lady-Gaga-Harry-Styles.jpg

I see only one icon :classy:

• YAAAS 1

gagaisitalian
6 hours ago, Mirages said:

I see only one icon :classy:

I see two. Thanks for your negative input though1

Mirages
7 minutes ago, gagaisitalian said:

I see two. Thanks for your negative input though1

Idk what's negative about being realistic, calling him an icon is a stretch but thanks for your delulu input though

gagaisitalian
4 minutes ago, Mirages said:

Idk what's negative about being realistic, calling him an icon is a stretch but thanks for your delulu input though

Thank you! Sleep better tonight knowing you put negative energy out into the world! :kiss: