💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Ideas to make Enigma more sustainable?

seashellbabe

Featured Posts

gagzus

I think because they’re in the same building and it’s to celebrate her career she should 100% pull out archive past tour garments ESPECIALLY ones from TFB and TMB that we haven’t seen in a decade. Maybe add a new rendition of a song here and there.

maybe do some covers or even on the odd night throw in a random unreleased track

MonsterMom
54 minutes ago, gabrielflorin01 said:

Switch Telephone with Heavy Metal Lover aaaand that's all :D

Yes, she needs to get that motorcycle out of the Haus of Gaga and do Heavy Metal Lover EXACTLY like she did during BTW ball :ally:

JusKeepBreathin

Wait she doesn't sing Boys Boys Boys.

schitts creek please GIF by CBC

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Just now, MonsterMom said:

Yes, she needs to get that motorcycle out of the Haus of Gaga and do Heavy Metal Lover EXACTLY like she did during BTW ball :ally:

But I’ll fill in for Sloan!!!:vegas:

I saw the Halloween show too! It was incredible. The show really comes alive in person. It was so fun! 

I think small changes would be cool. She could easily rotate out Beautiful, Dirty, Rich and The Fame for something like Paper Gangsta, Money Honey, or a fan favourite I like it Rough. Then, change Government Hooker for something like Heavy Metal Lover. I think it would very cool if she did a twitter poll each show and let fans choose. 

I don't quite like the ideas of remixing the songs because there's a beauty in keeping them the way she originally visioned them. It could be cool to add more synths or instruments though. 

FentyGa

add boys boys boys and marry the night

she could also get a better wig and change up the outfits a little but we’ve been talking about that since december lol

Prismatic Light
34 minutes ago, Kattys said:

She HAS to start remix old songs and present them in a new versions like Madonna does.

THIS. EXACTLY. 

48 minutes ago, Eddie said:

maybe even wear an old outfit from a tour per day, we know she has like 1000 of outfits :huntyga:

Same, I wouldn't mind the same setlists over and over, but even a little esthetic change would be good and entertaining enough 

50 minutes ago, Riley said:

I think she's not there yet.

Take Vogue for instance - that was released almost THIRTY years ago... and wouldn't mash with the sounds of her music she makes now (MDMA or Madame X)... whereas Just Dance (Gaga's oldest song) is only 10 years old, it still sounds fresh (if not pleasantly nostalgic) and pairs well with songs from ARTPOP, BTW, etc

Not really! Even younger artists remix their hits, look at Katy Perry! Personally, it's one of the things I wish the most about her shows. 

Be kind 🧡

Lemondeduerl

I would change the clothes except the first one and the robot. I would change the wigs too. Then I would add more ARTPOP songs and make Paparazzi more epic with more storie like she did at the MBT. The entrace is cool but it needs more epicness. She could remix the old hits like Just Dance, Poker Face, Bad Romance...And then make "less exhausting" choregraphy so she doesn't feel very tired or  aching but with beautiful and visual moves.  The robot is so cool but she could add more things like this 

gg2.jpg gagaema-550x354.jpg

640px-Lady_Gaga_DWUW_Artrave_(cropped).j

Lady+Gaga+iHeartRadio+Music+Festival+Day

:)

seashellbabe
6 hours ago, Kattys said:

She HAS to start remix old songs and present them in a new versions like Madonna does.

Very here for this, I think the key is keeping a few of her signature hits the same (Bad Romance, Born This Way) but remixing her less massive hits (Alejandro, Paparazzi, Telephone). That way we can get something fresh but the songs that every fan NEEDS to hear in the original version are still there. I'm not sure how I feel about remixing Poker Face yet, but I'd love a Just Dance remix 

Twitter and Insta: @seashellbabe

AJRocketMan
12 minutes ago, seashellbabe said:

Very here for this, I think the key is keeping a few of her signature hits the same (Bad Romance, Born This Way) but remixing her less massive hits (Alejandro, Paparazzi, Telephone). That way we can get something fresh but the songs that every fan NEEDS to hear in the original version are still there. I'm not sure how I feel about remixing Poker Face yet, but I'd love a Just Dance remix 

I strongly disagree with this. Songs like Bad Romance and Born This Way absolutely need to be updated and remixed. I’ve heard all of her old songs so many times and have seen her perform those songs in their original instrumentation so many times that I feel I have no reason to see her in concert as of late. She needs to completely shake things up in regards to her classics if she wants to make her live shows worth seeing in the future.

Madonna always changes up her old songs on her tours. She oftentimes goes several years without performing many of her classics. Gaga should do the same—stop performing most of her classic songs (say, LoveGame, Telephone, Alejandro, and whatever else) and instead emphasize her newest songs in concert, while completely altering the arrangements of the few old songs on the setlist.

Archived