💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Gaga's eras

RockShow

Featured Posts

3 minutes ago, FfFfFfFF said:

Yes, those two eras blended but there isn't really personal interpretation as in ''for me'' in this topic. The era starts and ends with official events related to the album. I know everybody relates and perceives the eras differently but every era should have an objective duration.

im so sorry im giving my opinion :excuseu:

i didnt know there was a official gaga era list made by you

hot blondes in odd positions

FfFfFfFF
4 minutes ago, Matthieu said:

im so sorry im giving my opinion :excuseu:

i didnt know there was a official gaga era list made by you

''Made by you'' contradicts my point that the duration of an era is objective and that as I said,  you may perceive or relate to it in your own way (maybe even correlated with your own life events which I do myself) but it doesn't change that. :flop:

Eras start with the lead single announcement/ lead single release (aka 2008, 2009, 2011, 2013, 2014, 2017, 2018) and end when the last event related to the album ends but most usually when the tour ends. Two eras can also overlap. 

Prismatic Light

Agree, but I noticed some people refer to "end of an era" as the last public event/single released/TV performance, while other (like me) refer to an end of an era as the last show of the tour for example 

Be kind 🧡

3 minutes ago, FfFfFfFF said:

''Made by you'' contradicts my point that the duration of an era is objective and that as I said,  you may perceive or relate to it in your own way (maybe even correlated with your own life events which I do myself) but it doesn't change that. :flop:

Eras start with the lead single announcement/ lead single release (aka 2008, 2009, 2011, 2013, 2014, 2017, 2018) and end when the last event related to the album ends but most usually when the tour ends. Two eras can also overlap. 

so if we follow your rule, why does the c2c era ends in 2016 for you

FfFfFfFF
2 minutes ago, Matthieu said:

so if we follow your rule, why does the c2c era ends in 2016 for you

I never said that, in fact in my first reply I corrected the OP and said that C2C should end in 2014 but we can call 2014-2016 the Tributes era :huntyga:

53 minutes ago, FfFfFfFF said:

yes with two mentions:

TFM era ended  when the  Monster Ball tour ended in 2011. 

C2C didn't last that long because the C2C tour ended in 2015. 2014-2016 would be what we call the ''Tributes'' era.

2 minutes ago, FfFfFfFF said:

I never said that

woops my fault :wtfga:

4 minutes ago, FfFfFfFF said:

I never said that, in fact in my first reply I corrected the OP and said that C2C should end in 2014 but we can call 2014-2016 the Tributes era :huntyga:

but yea i don’t get why you say here the c2c era should end in 2014 but also say an era ends by the end of a tour :saladga:

FfFfFfFF
1 minute ago, Matthieu said:

woops my fault :wtfga:

but yea i don’t get why you say here the c2c era should end in 2014 but also say an era ends by the end of a tour :saladga:

I meant to say 2015. :poot: 

The lead, Anything Goes was released in July 2014 and the tour ended in August 2015. This should be the span of the C2C era.

sillynate
1 hour ago, FfFfFfFF said:

every era should have an objective duration.

This. First single announcement date to last tour date or last single/music video release date, whichever comes last 

examples: 

Confessions on a Dance Floor - Jump is released as a single Halloween 2006 but the tour ended in September. CoaDF era ended on Halloween 2006. 

ARTPOP - tour ended in November 2014 and no more singles/videos were released. 

Archived