💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

MTV EMAs 2019 @ Seville - Viewing Party

Dutch

Featured Posts

moonboywow
2 minutes ago, Autumn said:

i think you're used to a majority of performers being English-speaking/from English speaking countries, over time a lot of award shows have begun to lean a lot more towards inviting Latin and Kpop artists to perform, which is maybe why the lineup feels so different? NCT 127, Becky G and Rosalia are hugely famous, just maybe not where you're from

Some of yall complain that there's too much BTS then go and say things like "NCT? really? Who? Who the hell is that? They must not be popular" like I've never heard of megan trainor or whatever but i have enough sense to know that's because I don't pay attention to western pop music closely. I do have some favorites though. Like kesha and gaga. 

• Replies 367
  • Created
  • Last Reply
edengowon
2 minutes ago, moonboywow said:

Some of yall complain that there's too much BTS then go and say things like "NCT? really? Who? Who the hell is that? They must not be popular" like I've never heard of megan trainor or whatever but i have enough sense to know that's because I don't pay attention to western pop music closely. I do have some favorites though. Like kesha and gaga. 

exactly, they complain about how much bts is there is and then ignore the fact that there's loads of other incredible kpop artists

the artist formerly known as melancholia

DesertWolf
5 minutes ago, Dutch said:

Wait the sun is still shinning? :poot:

That's weird, it's dark in here and I'm living at the east of Madrid, which is not that far from Sevilla

Everybody knows it's only for the show XXVI

moonboywow
1 minute ago, Autumn said:

exactly, they complain about how much bts is there is and then ignore the fact that there's loads of other incredible kpop artists

Lol I had someone ask for different genres of kpop and I gave a long list of different artists and groups of various genres (like rock, rap, hip hop and indie) and they came back with "see? They can be put in boxes" or something. Idk. I know I gave a list of different artists and they said that regardless. Like do they not realize even gaga is put in a dance pop box? Lol

edengowon
Just now, moonboywow said:

Lol I had someone ask for different genres of kpop and I gave a long list of different artists and groups of various genres (like rock, rap, hip hop and indie) and they came back with "see? They can be put in boxes" or something. Idk. I know I gave a list of different artists and they said that regardless. Like do they not realize even gaga is put in a dance pop box? Lol

literally omg :triggered:

the artist formerly known as melancholia

2 minutes ago, DesertWolf said:

That's weird, it's dark in here and I'm living at the east of Madrid, which is not that far from Sevilla

Maybe it was pre-recorded some hours ago?

NCT 127 are probably doing Highway To Heaven so I'm so ****ing hyped for them and Rosalía :firega: 

The night sky tells all

DesertWolf
Just now, Dutch said:

Maybe it was pre-recorded some hours ago?

could be, as there's really few people around the carpet :shrug:

Everybody knows it's only for the show XXVI

Archived