Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
performance

Gaga had a 'belt malfunction' during 'Paparazzi'

Bradley

Featured Posts

LGMonster95
7 minutes ago, gagasicebath said:

"You got this, Gaga!" :party:

I mean, she didn't have it but the encouragement can't have hurt, right?

tbh a big part from this fanbase should learn from that girl instead of trashing her entire show when something doesn't go perfect every single time (I didn't saw anyone doing this right now but this happens a lot of times) because they wont help her with anything but making her feel bad and the girl also had a fever and headaches last night

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
gagasicebath
5 minutes ago, LGMonster95 said:

tbh a big part from this fanbase should learn from that girl instead of trashing her entire show when something doesn't go perfect every single time (I didn't saw anyone doing this right now but this happens a lot of times) because they wont help her with anything but making her feel bad and the girl also had a fever and headaches last night

Exactly! It was sweet, and she was willing her so hard to get that belt on. The fact that Gaga can put on a high energy 2 hour show when she's feeling sick never fails to blow my mind. She is impressive AF. 

LGMonster95
6 minutes ago, gagasicebath said:

Exactly! It was sweet, and she was willing her so hard to get that belt on. The fact that Gaga can put on a high energy 2 hour show when she's feeling sick never fails to blow my mind. She is impressive AF. 

Yeah a lot of us can't even move from our bed when we feel sick meanwhile she's out there doing an entire show. I think some of us are so used to her performing at a very high level to the point when sometimes we forget that she might have some days when she's not feeling very well.

ydnmnme

Omg poor Gaga, the panic on her face :messga: And this vid gave me so much anxiety 

𝐼 𝒹𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓃𝒶 𝒷𝑒 𝒶𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇, 𝒷𝓊𝓉 𝐼 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝒷𝑒 𝓉𝑜𝓃𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉

Sneaky Oliver
3 hours ago, Glamourpuss said:

Watching this made me feel anxious. You can see the panic in her face. :bradley:

As she should. I mean she was threatened by monstrous paparazzi and Enigma had just yelled at her to get inside the Safety Sphere :enigma: 

I’m on my Legacy Act era

Franch Toast
2 hours ago, ydnmnme said:

Omg poor Gaga, the panic on her face :messga: And this vid gave me so much anxiety 

Same. I don't like the spotlight on me to begin with, and the thought of something not working while thousands of people have their eyes on me is stress-inducing. I just want to hug her. 

She/Her/Hers

The Enigmatic

Belt and paparazzi scared me 

cause paparazzi is a hard song for her

I am having my ARTPOP moment

Archived