đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Masked Gaga on IG Stories

theahsfan

Featured Posts

HermioneT

I admire her dedication and discipline - she is so tough to a point it's almost insane. I mean, when I am sick I sometimes can't even make the 15 minutes walk to the train station. Yet alone power through a two hour show full of dancing and singing:bradley:

On the hand I worry about her: after all her body is only human and can just take so much exhaustion. I know she wouldn't be performing, if she doesn't want to and that she cares for her health - but still: somehow she is deeply involved in a system which won't allow her to think "I am sick and so I call in sick to get the rest I need". It might be an unpopular opinion, but personally I can't help to think the show business is cruel.

She / hers

18 minutes ago, LGMonster95 said:

The reason why she's wearing that mask is because she has fever, she mentioned during her show last night 

I think sometimes also with fibromyalgia you can get fever from pushing yourself too far with overworking (or over partying)

Whatever it is I hope she bounces back quickly and is feeling good soon :heart:

2 hours ago, Zander said:

She’s listening to Last Resort by Papa Roach. The song lyrics are... dark :wtf:

From the IG stories: 

“Till it was too late and I was empty within
Hungry, feeding on chaos and livin' in sin
Downward spiral, where do I begin?”

And then when she’s shaking her head it’s Creep by Radiohead:

“I don’t belong here”

:oprah:

don't read too much into it, I listen to those songs a lot and it's not only when I'm depressed and sad lol They're just good songs :lolly:

Sanne Godijn

The is probably doing this routine to heal faster and im sure the will be fine its just a fever

Franch Toast

She has such good taste in music...I would love for her to cover "Creep." She'd do an amazing job!

Hope she recovers soon from her cold/flu/whatever she has...It's cute how in the videos posted on social media, she's telling people she wants to kiss them but doesn't want to pass on her germs, and how she was giving people hand sanitizer. What a sweetheart. 

She/Her/Hers

giskardsb

why does she do pop music when everything she listens to is Rock and Metal?

MetalGa needs to llliiivvvvveeeeeee

Archived