💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Gaga said the album is coming very soon during Enigma

Luna Lovegood

Featured Posts

I really think it will be february. After next week she basically has six months off from enigma, not counting three shows at the end of december. What other big project would she be doing during that time?

The movie won't be filming until probably next summer or fall, so..

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply
monketsharona
1 hour ago, River Phoenix said:

Maybe lead at the end of this year? Anything is possible tbh.. by Gaga Standards soon means anything from now till spring 2020 at latest.

'Gaga soon' can be much longer :icega:

monketsharona
18 minutes ago, Ivy said:

The movie won't be filming until probably next summer or fall, so..

Honestly it seems very early pre-production. So don't even expect them filming in 2020. Especially knowing Ridley Scott next project is 'The Last Duel' and it's still pre-production too. 

Madling
54 minutes ago, River Phoenix said:

I wish but her team is NOT that smart lmao

Oh Yeah sure, that's why she's just had the most awarded song ever, no. 1 soundtrack that's still charting a year later, highest earning residency in Vegas, successfully launched her beauty brand and just landed another A list role. They are just terrible. 

🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡

GhettoFabulous

Girl the way ya’ll describing it is like she said this coming Friday or something :poot: she said it would be another 74 years meaning it could 73..72..71.........:poot:

31 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

Honestly it seems very early pre-production. So don't even expect them filming in 2020. Especially knowing Ridley Scott next project is 'The Last Duel' and it's still pre-production too. 

Oh really? I was guessing from the timing of ASIB, since filming started basically a year from when Bradley and Gaga met and she agreed to be in the movie.

So maybe next winter?

boneknuckleskin

I don’t think Gaga is sure when the album will come out. If she knew the date, she would provide the date. Even a vague date like a month or a quarter. I think she is hoping it’ll be February, but they don’t know when the mixing and stuff will be done until the day it’s actually done and everything sounds right. But whenever that happens to be, it is on its way. 

Widows Kiss
41 minutes ago, Madling said:

Oh Yeah sure, that's why she's just had the most awarded song ever, no. 1 soundtrack that's still charting a year later, highest earning residency in Vegas, successfully launched her beauty brand and just landed another A list role. They are just terrible. 

🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡

When it comes to her music career, yes. She has by far the worst team for a pop star of her caliber.

She didn't say that it was coming very soon, she didn't even say that it would take much longer. She only aknowledged the fact that we're waiting.

ELECTROHEART

At least we know is coming between today and 2093

gretchen base GIF

"Every night, a million hearts are breaking, but at least I know tonight I'm not the only one"

Archived