Gaga said the album is coming very soon during Enigma

Luna Lovegood

Featured Posts

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Poissonche
6 minutes ago, River Phoenix said:

Maybe lead at the end of this year? Anything is possible tbh.. by Gaga Standards soon means anything from now till spring 2020 at latest.

At first I was like HAHAHAHA GAGA SOON JOKES SPRING 2020 THAT'S IN LIKE 5 YEARS... months? Spring 2020 in 5 months? oops

Luna Lovegood
1 minute ago, Poissonche said:

At first I was like HAHAHAHA GAGA SOON JOKES SPRING 2020 THAT'S IN LIKE 5 YEARS... months? Spring 2020 in 5 months? oops

No I think you misunderstood me. I was trying to say lead might drop by end of December to January with the album dropping by SPRING at earliest. 

luna’s advocate

Zander

Too much longer in Gaga means 3/4 months. It’s better than “soon” which means In a year or probably never.

Poissonche
4 minutes ago, River Phoenix said:

No I think you misunderstood me. I was trying to say lead might drop by end of December to January with the album dropping by SPRING at earliest. 

No I'm just having the traditional decade-end "ooh time flies" speech, don't mind me

Franch Toast

Thus far, this is all I've found:

Toward the end of the letter, when the fan writes he'll wait 84 years for her next album to come out, she laughs hard and said it won't take that long..."maybe only 74 years..." :triggered: But it's quite possible that during another point in the show she mentioned that it's coming out "very soon." 

She/Her/Hers

LateToCult
21 minutes ago, Alan123 said:

Soon aka February?

February is my birth month and she always feeds me during that time (SB, Oscars, Grammys). :firega:

We perceive time differently, not too much longer can mean a couple months and also Friday, it depends on whom you ask. 

It’s not coming unless it is.

DonnieDarko
4 minutes ago, Franch Toast said:

Toward the end of the letter, when the fan writes he'll wait 84 years for her next album to come out, she laughs hard and said it won't take that long..."maybe only 74 years..." :triggered: But it's quite possible that during another point in the show she mentioned that it's coming out "very soon." 

Her "I'm just kidding" is all I needed. It's coming.:excited2:

HookerOnAChurch
6 minutes ago, Franch Toast said:

I've cried a bit. I love her so much :kara:

sarahb
7 minutes ago, Franch Toast said:

So we have a time frame :vegas:

HookerOnAChurch
2 minutes ago, DonnieDarko said:

Her "I'm just kidding" is all I needed. It's coming.:excited2:

This. 

Archived