Things I want from LG6:

1. Three good single choices

2. High quality music videos

3. Genres with pop, soul, R&B, electro

4. Her current pink hair

5. Leather jackets and pumps

ELECTROHEART

You can't predict something that won't happen :enigma:

"Every night, a million hearts are breaking, but at least I know tonight I'm not the only one"

Nikolai Barrow

I want a full return of the avant garde high fashion Gaga. Like the Fame Monster Born This Way and ARTPOP. I imagine we will get something slightly more toned down though but still creative. Probably something like her Haus labs or the Tudor (black outfit) looks. Maybe something anime inspired. Which I would be okay with. I am enjoying the pink hair lately. I just don't want to her to play it safe. I just want her to be as free creatively as she wants! 

AJRocketMan

I want something like this:

Lady-Gaga---Wear-Gold-Blouse-paired-with

Sexy, classy, sophisticated, but a tad offbeat. I’d also be cool with the fashion from the Haus Labs promo videos and the release party. If she wore the pink hair, I’d be cool with that. I actually hope she wears Haus Labs every day during the LG6 era. The two things I want her to change are the extremely high heels and the eyebrows. I hope she wears thicker and lower heels (like 3-3.5” at the most) and goes back to lighter-colored eyebrows (perhaps not platinum) and has them skinnier. Dark hair would be great for LG6 too.

I feel like she will do something not similar to enigma, since she would get bored of that and want to change it up. 

I would love if she kept the pink hair, but I also love the Marilyn Monroe hair, and so many other styles she has done too. Dark hair would be amazing :diane:

March34th

Campy video game type vibe, i hope she keeps the pink hair for the entire era.

I'm imagining Born This Way X Joanne maybe, with ARTPOP's crazy aspects mixed in.

Though knowing Gaga, it will be amazing regardless. She's so creative and I'm sure she's been up to something that will blow us away:nooo:

I would love avant- garde, but in a way that hasn’t quite been done before. Also lots of choreo. A Vogue/haus/avant-garde aesthetic. 

Archived