Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

How loud was the playback at Enigma?

DC

Featured Posts

Musicisfreedom
29 minutes ago, ProjectJoanne said:

Yes!!! And when you were actually at the show it seemed like she never hit any wrong notes or anything and literally SHAKES thely  arena when she sings! :firega:

You really have to be AT a show in order to get a life time experience! :firega:

I saw the Joanne World Tour in Salt Lake City on December 14th. Outside the arena had a bunch of trees covered in little white lights for christmas and it really added to the atmosphere. The show was absolutely amazing. I ripped my jacket at that show cuz everyone was just so pumped and excited. I love the Joanne Tour because it has such a magical quality to it, And is both fist pumping craziness and huge waves of emotion. That holographic piano tho :bradley: and how the neon lights that came from it reached all the way to  the ceiling. It was just so magical. Sorry for going off topic, y'all are just making me miss my show. :saira:

Bitch I'm Madonna

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Musicisfreedom said:

I saw the Joanne World Tour in Salt Lake City on December 14th. Outside the arena had a bunch of trees covered in little white lights for christmas and it really added to the atmosphere. The show was absolutely amazing. I ripped my jacket at that show cuz everyone was just so pumped and excited. I love the Joanne Tour because it has such a magical quality to it, And is both fist pumping craziness and huge waves of emotion. That holographic piano tho :bradley: and how the neon lights that came from it reached all the way to  the ceiling. It was just so magical. Sorry for going off topic, y'all are just making me miss my show. :saira:

It's ok! You can be off topic on my topic if you want to, moderators no need :happy:

Can't agree any more! That show was the best night of my life! :firega:

derpmonster
12 minutes ago, ProjectJoanne said:

I wish I could go to the Enigma show! It's one of my dreams :laughga:

Where did you sit in the theater? Was it like up top by the screens or down by the stage?

Question wasn't targeted at me but I'll answer since you love me so much :ally:

I was on the GA floor for Enigma :firega: So I was like 6 feet away from her at certain points.

Back, one of the balconies for J&P. Still saw everything. It's much smaller than the JWT venues were. So things are better. And there are screens. J&P is the better of the two shows

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

17 minutes ago, derpmonster said:

Didn't she do a live band even for the Monster Ball? :huh:

Anyway, I disagree. I like to see musicianship. At Enigma, there's a bit of playback. It's a pop show first and foremost.

She did, but not in the performances of the promo cycle of the song :) 

Just now, derpmonster said:

Question wasn't targeted at me but I'll answer since you love me so much :ally:

I was on the GA floor for Enigma :firega: So I was like 6 feet away from her at certain points.

Back, one of the balconies for J&P. Still saw everything. It's much smaller than the JWT venues were. So things are better. And there are screens. J&P is the better of the two shows

Me thinking about these things while never going to Enigma: :firega::enigma::green::derpga::messga::oprah::selena:

:laughga:

I REALLY want to go, imagine all the amazing videos I could record for my DVD :cryga:

Do you have any videos?

kisspng-emoji-black-moon-lunar-phase-ful

Just now, KEVIN STEVE said:

She did, but not in the performances of the promo cycle of the song :) 

Oh yeah I forgot, there wasn't a band on the X-Factor performance was there? :teehee:

Just now, ProjectJoanne said:

Oh yeah I forgot, there wasn't a band on the X-Factor performance was there? :teehee:

I don't think so, or it wasn't too loud. Same for the AMAs, Monster Ball 1.0 etc. :) 

1 minute ago, KEVIN STEVE said:

I don't think so, or it wasn't too loud. Same for the AMAs, Monster Ball 1.0 etc. :) 

The band never played for the MB 1.0? :wtfga:

1 minute ago, ProjectJoanne said:

The band never played for the MB 1.0? :wtfga:

It did, but it wasn't loud (unlike the Super Bowl for exemple, where you can't hear the stems of the song)

Just now, KEVIN STEVE said:

It did, but it wasn't loud (unlike the Super Bowl for exemple, where you can't hear the stems of the song)

Ah, yeah for songs like that I enjoy hearing the stems for the song more than the band, for songs like that specifically, I enjoy hearing the band ADD ON rather than RECREATE the song :laughga:

xoxoJohnnyGaga
12 minutes ago, ProjectJoanne said:

I wish I could go to the Enigma show! It's one of my dreams :laughga:

Where did you sit in the theater? Was it like up top by the screens or down by the stage?

I felt like it was easier to post photos haha

First ENIGMA show:

Photo-17-1-19-8-39-22-pm.jpg

Second ENIGMA show:

Screenshot-2019-11-03-11-08-34.png

Jazz & Piano:

Screenshot-2019-11-03-11-09-17.png

Kimblue
34 minutes ago, ProjectJoanne said:

I know I mean like how did she think this was ok at first? :laughga:

And the way she over accentuates her lips doesn't make it any better for haters to comment about lip syncing :messga:

:cryga:

2 minutes ago, JohnnyartRAVE said:

Screenshot-2019-11-03-11-08-34.png

Omg did you record videos from this angle?? It's beautiful! :firega:

44 minutes ago, derpmonster said:

Edit: Are you the person screaming in the video @ProjectJoanne :laughga: :bradley:

... No... that wasn't me :poot:

Spoiler

It was my first concert ok??? :messga:

Archived