Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Do You Know Gaga Stans Irl?

Pop Music

Featured Posts

Pop Music

The reason I joined this site in the first place is because I have no one in my life who stans pop music like most of us do (specifically gaga) and I needed an outlet to talk about my love for her and the genre she helped to create the modern version of 

Do you know stans of gaga irl (or just people who like pop music in general) 

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

IAmNotHere1997

I used to have a friend who was a monster, but we no longer talk, and I doubt she still stans Gaga at all. My deskmate is also secretly a fan of hers because of me  :flop:

HoneyB

My dad isn’t like a hardcore fan, but he loves her :enigma: he likes to watch her performances:enigma:

I fight with him all the time because he likes to drag Bey:neyde:  over stupid stuff too:neyde:

💋 𝕊𝕥𝕖𝕡 𝕐𝕒 ℂ𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕚𝕖𝕤 𝕌𝕡💋🍪

I haven’t met any Gaga stans except when I attended her shows. 

The people I’m around (friends, family, coworkers, etc.) are GP or casual fans. However, they respect her and find her super talented.

I’m okay with that. :heart:

DonatellaPop

No but I know this kid who's a mega hunty and stans all the pop gurls, Gaga aswell

https://blacklivesmatter.com/

artpopsexual

No :bradley:

The only person I know irl who's a fan of Gaga is my little cousin (but she's 7 lmao)

There's a guy in my school who's started listening to her (he talked to me a few times this week about Gaga), hope he'll turn into a stan (I'll do my thing to make it happen)

My cousin is a monster and we live different states, but whenever she goes on tour we make sure we go together :) also because of me my sister, mom, and 2 of my friends really like her! 

PunkTheFunk

I had a friend in elementary school who stanned hard from the very beginning. We drifted apart but she was still my FB friend so I could see her Gaga-related posts all the time. Unfortunately the last time I saw her post about Gaga, she was mad about her cancelled Joanne show and how she wasted her money...:selena:

34 minutes ago, BadGurlMadge said:

but I know Madge stans irl and that’s enough

Thoughts and prayers 

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

Does my mom count?

lastfm - https://tinyurl.com/4x28kakr⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀steam - https://tinyurl.com/mbyp5as5

Infinity Wave
1 hour ago, Talenti said:

My dad isn’t like a hardcore fan, but he loves her :enigma: he likes to watch her performances:enigma:

I fight with him all the time because he likes to drag Bey:neyde:  over stupid stuff too:neyde:

We've got the same exact dad

OMG we're brothers and we didn't knew :udidnt:

Colourful

Archived