Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

Katy Perry bakes a cherry pie.

corvus albus

Featured Posts

xoxo Craig
41 minutes ago, Talenti said:

I actually made that pie using this recipe:ladyhaha: I almost burned my house down:enigma:

Off topic but WE NOW HAVE THIS AS AN EMOTE OMG :enigma:  I STAN :air:

End Racism Now

Prismatic Light
5 minutes ago, Smith said:

If we are already skinny, what we will do?:enigma:

5 minutes ago, DonatellaPop said:

Gain weight and become skinny agay:ally:

@DonatellaPopExcuse me sir, but do you know the holy laws of physical skinniness? Are you qualified to answer at least? I don't think so :triggered: if you don't know something, at least shut up. It takes years of study and psychological training to know what Skinny is and what its impact on the universe really mean for humans and Gods theirselves. Stay in your place if you're not a master of skinniness, thank you. :grr:

@Smith on topic tho, you can get skinnier and skinnier, there's no limit :pray: Legends say some people have been seen transcending their skinniness till reaching a new parallel universe, rumored to be two-dimensional (if you played super paper mario, you'll probably know), some other apparently became as skinny as the legend Herself Mariah. There's no proof of this yet, but my studies will keep going, looking for the truth.

And yes, I was THAT bored, don't ask :poot:

Be kind 🧡

Smother Em Eh

This was entertaining. Also it’s funny that there’s a gif of her eating it at the end haha

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

HoneyB
Just now, xoxo Craig said:

Off topic but WE NOW HAVE THIS AS AN EMOTE OMG :enigma:  I STAN :air:

I still have no idea how I’m supposed to use that emote but I’m going to use it in every situation I can:enigma:

💋 𝕊𝕥𝕖𝕡 𝕐𝕒 ℂ𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕚𝕖𝕤 𝕌𝕡💋🍪

DonatellaPop
1 minute ago, Prismatic Monster said:

@DonatellaPopExcuse me sir, but do you know the holy laws of physical skinniness? Are you qualified to answer at least? I don't think so :triggered: if you don't know something, at least shut up. It takes years of study and psychological training to know what Skinny is and what its impact on the universe really mean for humans and Gods theirselves. Stay in your place if you're not a master of skinniness, thank you. :grr:

Ma'am this is Wendy's

https://blacklivesmatter.com/

xoxo Craig
Just now, Talenti said:

I still have no idea how I’m supposed to use that emote but I’m going to use it in every situation I can:enigma:

It kind of gives me "oh no! What do I do now?" type sarcastic vibes... like you trip someone up on purpose...

And you go OOPS with this reaction :enigma:

End Racism Now

Prismatic Light
Just now, DonatellaPop said:

Ma'am this is Wendy's

How rude. This is a McDonald's, but go off i guess. :grr:

Be kind 🧡

DonatellaPop
Just now, Prismatic Monster said:

How rude. This is a McDonald's, but go off i guess. :grr:

:triggered:

https://blacklivesmatter.com/