💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
movie

Favourite Christmas film?

ElectricKing

Featured Posts

ElectricKing
3 minutes ago, Glamourpuss said:

I actually like those, particularly The Royle Family. 

YES. Me too. :ally:

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RAMROD
17 minutes ago, PinkPop said:

Little Britain

Yeah but no but yeah but no but yeah but NO! I like Little Britain but not the Little Britain US, I even had Vicki avatar in this cult site few years ago and nobody know who is it shut up! Because you know Micha? Well, she saw the whole thing, right, because she was bunking off school because she was gonna go down the wimbley and get off with Luke Griffiths, only she never because he's been trying to grow a moustache but it just looks like pubes, so she got off with Luke Torbet instead, only don't tell Bethany that because she's fancied Luke Torbet ever since she flashed her fanny at him during Home Ec'.

latest?cb=20100617180157

Ehhhh ehhh ehhhhhhh

7cbf4aba1b601fba0d5205479d5418bf.jpg

*Eats dust*

latest?cb=20070706180930

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

ElectricKing
Just now, RAMROD said:

Yeah but no but yeah but no but yeah but NO! I like Little Britain but not the Little Britain US, I even had Vicki avatar in this cult site few years ago and nobody know who is it shut up! Because you know Micha? Well, she saw the whole thing, right, because she was bunking off school because she was gonna go down the wimbley and get off with Luke Griffiths, only she never because he's been trying to grow a moustache but it just looks like pubes, so she got off with Luke Torbet instead, only don't tell Bethany that because she's fancied Luke Torbet ever since she flashed her fanny at him during Home Ec'.

latest?cb=20100617180157

Ehhhh ehhh ehhhhhhh

7cbf4aba1b601fba0d5205479d5418bf.jpg

*Eats dust*

latest?cb=20070706180930

omg do you remember when she was in the doctor's office and said 'trish, trish trish. trish. rochelle and trish' - and the doctor said 'no', and she replied 'shut up she ain't got anything to do with it anyway' :ladyhaha:

RAMROD
2 minutes ago, PinkPop said:

omg do you remember when she was in the doctor's office and said 'trish, trish trish. trish. rochelle and trish' - and the doctor said 'no', and she replied 'shut up she ain't got anything to do with it anyway' :ladyhaha:

Yas. Or the one where she  gave one of her baby away for Westlife CD:lmao:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

ElectricKing
1 minute ago, RAMROD said:

Yas. Or the one where she  gave one of her baby away for Westlife CD:lmao:

LOOOOOL so iconic 

The grinch and the polar express are the best christmas movies and the only ones I will tolerate, and maybe christmas with the kranks cause the ham scene gets me everytime

imnotyourbabe10

As someone who doesn’t really like the holidays but loves Halloween, The Nightmare Before Christmas. And Krampus isn’t too bad. 

Archived