Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Torn is THAT BOP

Woohoo

Featured Posts

I know this cult site threw a lot of smacks about this track in the release thread but ngl it's the perfect pop song, the influence from "Gimme Gimme Gimme!" is incorporated so smoothly, the vocals hit hard and the brass before the chorus slays me everytime :tony:

the only tragedy is the bridge and some chunks of the songwriting :poot:

The shade from GGD is no difference to the comparison gaga got with madonna dont wp me

If she released this instead of So Am I (sweet but psycho act. ii :chica:) it might've banged

"I heard if you record Gaga snoring and play it backward it sounds like an act. 2 unreleased."

I also love the concept of Ava being her own superhero in the visuals and the line

"Wish I could stop to save me."

Ava_Max_Torn_2.png

iconic :messga:

"I heard if you record Gaga snoring and play it backward it sounds like an act. 2 unreleased."

Davian

One of my most played songs of 2019:giveup: It just doesn’t get old:giveup:

What you want Lady Gaga🥂 What you want with Christina🥂

14 minutes ago, Davian said:

One of my most played songs of 2019:giveup: It just doesn’t get old:giveup:

Sameee.

I love this song :nooo:

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️

derpmonster

It's a good song. The chorus melody reminds me somewhat of Titanium. 

Also, the beat is very similar to that of a Madonna song. Can't remember which one.

Also she looks like Kesha in the thumbnail. :selena: I didn't mean to make this comment about comparisons but they kinda write themselves. It's hard to be too original these days, so I feel for her. 

I like Ava in general. I feel like she's got a lot to prove still but I think she deserves the success she's getting. I hope her album is good. 

Also how is @corvus albus not here yet 

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

FfFfFfFF
4 minutes ago, derpmonster said:

Also, the beat is very similar to that of a Madonna song. Can't remember which one.

Also she looks like Kesha in the thumbnail. :selena: I didn't mean to make this comment about comparisons but they kinda write themselves. It's hard to be too original these days, so I feel for her. 

I like Ava in general. I feel like she's got a lot to prove still but I think she deserves the success she's getting. I hope her album is good. 

Hung Up, it samples Gimme Gimme by Abba.

And he may be be busy tracking its chart positions on live itunes mongolia at the moment. :sis:

corvus albus
3 minutes ago, derpmonster said:

Maybe you mean Hung Up which is also sampling Gimme Gimme Gimme :fan:

I was meditating before now :reductive:

Also TORN IS THAT BOP! :giveup:

derpmonster
1 minute ago, corvus albus said:

I was meditating before now :reductive:

We thought you died

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

Daylight Jokers

I really liked it.  Definitely one of the better pop songs this year. Tho, I'm just wondering, did she sample a little bit of Hung Up by Madonna in this?

AmenTheNight

It's such a good pop song. I like the disco pop sounds the new girls are doing lately (Ava, Dua)

Widows Kiss
2 minutes ago, Smith said:

generic, boring, sound like The fame reject "bop".

Gaga pretty much never did disco. Keep trying sunshine. :fail:

4 minutes ago, Widows Kiss said:

Gaga pretty much never did disco. Keep trying sunshine. :fail:

:kiss:

there is only one bitch // the real one // B R I T N E Y

LaMaisonGaga
32 minutes ago, Smith said:

generic, boring, sound like The fame reject "bop".

Nice try sissie. Stop trying to pull Gaga into everything. It just makes you look bland and bad :kiss:

lamaisongaga.com

Archived