💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga updates IG - Halloween

MonSwiftAnton

Featured Posts

Zander
3 minutes ago, dit said:

Why does it look like whoever drew the lines on her eye makeup was shaking non stop :selena: 

None of the lines are clean :selena: 

The cheek makeup is stunning though :firega: 

I'm going to take a wild guess and say that Sarah was limited on time as there was an Enigma show beforehand on that night.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sanne Godijn

Gaga dressed as a unicorn in A sparkly white fishnet bodysuit with sparkly hoof boots and hoof gloves and the most beautiful hair/unicorn headband and makeup ive ever seen a serve 

3 minutes ago, Zander said:

I'm going to take a wild guess and say that Sarah was limited on time as Enigma was previously on that night.

Either that or I honestly think Gaga was the one who did her own eye makeup here :selena: 

Sarah is able to draw straight lines tbh plus I think I hear someone in the background telling Gaga she did such a good job with her makeup in one of the vids. But not sure :selena: 

Franch Toast
3 minutes ago, dit said:

Either that or I honestly think Gaga was the one who did her own eye makeup here :selena: 

Sarah is able to draw straight lines tbh plus I think I hear someone in the background telling Gaga she did such a good job with her makeup in one of the vids. But not sure :selena: 

Sarah did the makeup. LG mentions it in her Insta stories. I think she just had to rush to get it done due to limited time. 

She/Her/Hers

Franch Toast
30 minutes ago, Venus Rose said:

Meanwhile i've just gotten even gayer :ladyhaha:

The girls getting gayer, the boys getting straighter. 

She/Her/Hers

1 minute ago, Franch Toast said:

The girls getting gayer, the boys getting straighter. 

And I'm still a proud pansexual :ally:

Wolverin3RN

I would have thought I died and went to heaven if she pranced by me like this. I was in the right place at the wrong time 😂. I was in Vegas a week too early, bummed I missed this gem!

Stephen
1 hour ago, PEZ said:

I think she's dancing to Ponyboy in this clip too:

This just made me realize I want her to sell SEX on LG6

andy232000
1 hour ago, dit said:

Why does it look like whoever drew the lines on her eye makeup was shaking non stop :selena: 

None of the lines are clean :selena: 

The cheek makeup is stunning though :firega: 

Guess who made the make up...

ELECTROHEART

Inb4 Pegasus is the title of LG6

serious oprah winfrey GIF

"Every night, a million hearts are breaking, but at least I know tonight I'm not the only one"

ydnmnme

Oh my GODDDD, can we stop judging make up??? She spent all night at the bar where this makeup looked f*cking flawless and nobody noticed sharp lines !!!  She posts this serve and people trashing makeup and Sarah ughhhhh  I cant 

OT: She’s amazing :tony: I cried when I heard Highway Unicorn in her stories :bradley:

đŒ đ’č𝑜𝓃'𝓉 đ“Œđ’¶đ“ƒđ“ƒđ’¶ đ’·đ‘’ đ’¶đ“đ‘œđ“ƒđ‘’ đ’»đ‘œđ“‡đ‘’đ“‹đ‘’đ“‡, đ’·đ“Šđ“‰ đŒ đ’žđ’¶đ“ƒ đ’·đ‘’ đ“‰đ‘œđ“ƒđ’Ÿđ‘”đ’œđ“‰

Archived