Conservative Mom

did her coupons expire?

Suburban Dweller, Property Owner, Petrol Consumer and Range Shooting Enjoyer

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BleepBloop
18 hours ago, xoxo Craig said:

Well its not like she creates anything thats actually melodic or has substance to it... but thats just my opinion :madge:

SOPHIE makes amazing pop tunes, if she wants to.

Immaterial, No Angel, 1 2 3 dayz up, Girls Night Out, Out Of My Head, Roll With Me, Lipgloss

Edonis
5 minutes ago, Sneaky said:

SOPHIE makes amazing pop tunes, if she wants to.

Immaterial, No Angel, 1 2 3 dayz up, Girls Night Out, Out Of My Head, Roll With Me, Lipgloss

Thank you for your countless martyrdom on this site regarding SOPHIE and the other experimental alt pop girls :pray:

It's kind of frustration how this fan base has gotten so...clean in terms of music tastes and willingness to experiment. Gaga is a mainstream pop star and even at her most bizarre, her music always maintains a  pop element to it that focuses on melodies. Why that would be any different with SOPHIE is just strange to me. 

BleepBloop
12 minutes ago, Edonis said:

Thank you for your countless martyrdom on this site regarding SOPHIE and the other experimental alt pop girls :pray:

It's kind of frustration how this fan base has gotten so...clean in terms of music tastes and willingness to experiment. Gaga is a mainstream pop star and even at her most bizarre, her music always maintains a  pop element to it that focuses on melodies. Why that would be any different with SOPHIE is just strange to me.

Aw you:hug:!

I just can't stand the locals slandering ACCLAIMED quality music, that's all:staymad:

DutchHooker

OMGG, I just discovered a new Sophie bop today:

@Flopplause @Dutch @xoxo Craig @melon

Sorry, but Gaga needs to use this sound like beeech.

We need DarkGa with Bops so we can rule the industry again and learn the other popgirls how to snatch 'em wigs to ultimate baldness!!

Archived