Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

Pokemon SwiSh - New Leaks Compilation

River

Featured Posts

1 minute ago, River said:

I'm starting to doubt if I'm gonna buy it or :/

Yeah hearing people complain is whatever, but actually seeing this post with receipts for all the problems is very concerning. 

• Replies 550
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Logan said:

Yeah hearing people complain is whatever, but actually seeing this post with receipts for all the problems is very concerning. 

Yeah, I know that Reddit might be overreacting and exaggerating but this one has good receipts.

The graphics looks interesting in the trailer but then you see this blurry pics, it's pretty shocking.

Mesuda needs to go tbh

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Lion Heart

Holy cow :grr: 

NO GTS??? What is GameFreak doing? Why am I paying $60 for less content again?

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Lion Heart

WOW

HoneyB
13 minutes ago, Lion Heart said:

WOW

I-

This is actually disheartening:noparty:

💋 𝕊𝕥𝕖𝕡 𝕐𝕒 ℂ𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕚𝕖𝕤 𝕌𝕡💋🍪

moonboywow
16 minutes ago, Lion Heart said:

WOW

Nope. They got rid of national Dex because who the **** wants to have 1200 pokemon running around in the game? Its just not fun. It would be cluttered. And messy. As more pokemon games come out, more pokemon will be made. I know I don't wanna have to worry about 1200 or more pokemon running around. Damn. 

Lion Heart
3 minutes ago, moonboywow said:

Nope. They got rid of national Dex because who the **** wants to have 1200 pokemon running around in the game? Its just not fun. It would be cluttered. And messy. As more pokemon games come out, more pokemon will be made. I know I don't wanna have to worry about 1200 or more pokemon running around. Damn. 

Eh the National Dex is the least of my concerns. I obviously did not expect all Pokemon to be in this game. Simply put, GameFreak got lazy and greedy with this game. They cut so much content besides Pokemon; they cut moves, they cut the GTS, which has been in place for more than 10 years, and the lack of post-game content is disappointing. It's becoming more and more apparent that GF is simply not equipped to handle a game on the Nintendo Switch. And we deserve better. 

Here's everything wrong with this game:

Spoiler

moonboywow
3 minutes ago, Lion Heart said:

Eh the National Dex is the least of my concerns. I obviously did not expect all Pokemon to be in this game. Simply put, GameFreak got lazy and greedy with this game. They cut so much content besides Pokemon; they cut moves, they cut the GTS, which has been in place for more than 10 years, and the lack of post-game content is disappointing. It's becoming more and more apparent that GF is simply not equipped to handle a game on the Nintendo Switch. And we deserve better. 

Here's everything wrong with this game:

Hide contents

It's like people like this are trying to talk people out of buying the game. I'm still in love with the game though. I mean camping...all the new pokemon...making curry...LEON!! I'm not understanding the whiners. That's what they are  whiners. 

Edonis
13 minutes ago, moonboywow said:

The National Dex doesn't have to involve every single Pokemon in the overworld though. Many Pokemon are not found in a games native region; however are still able to be transferred over. The problem is, you can't even bring over older Pokemon if you wanted to. 

But the Dex is the least of my worries though, mostly because it didn't matter to me if I had access to every Pokemon or not. There are lowkey bigger issues that were pointed out throughout the thread and on other forums. 

I'm still going to get the games because it's Pokemon and it's still cool, but I am going to be apprehensive about spending that much on a game that seems to be...rushed to say the least. It's disheartening. 

HoneyB

This is really sad... obviously I’m still getting the game but shiny hunting is going to be a pain:rip: This is unbelievable I really hope this is a wake up call for them. So basically there’s literally NOTHING to do after the game. Wth am I paying 60 dollars for then?:rip: 
I’ll probably do at least 5 play throughs of the game and if I’m not satisfied I’m selling it ASAP. I didn’t think it was possible to improve BACKWARDS-:deadbanana:

💋 𝕊𝕥𝕖𝕡 𝕐𝕒 ℂ𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕚𝕖𝕤 𝕌𝕡💋🍪

HoneyB

Does anyone have a link to a stream where I could watch the game?

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f29166821dbb639a4a6fc

💋 𝕊𝕥𝕖𝕡 𝕐𝕒 ℂ𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕚𝕖𝕤 𝕌𝕡💋🍪

Lion Heart

#gamefreaklied trending on Twitter. 

BalmungBard
18 minutes ago, Lion Heart said:

#gamefreaklied trending on Twitter. 

I just peeped it :trollga: I wonder if they’re gonna release a statement cause oh boy :laughga:

NYC - Gamer - Artist - Writer - FFXIV Balmung

Archived