Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

Pokemon SwiSh - New Leaks Compilation

River

Featured Posts

BalmungBard

@Talenti the starters are shiny locked that’s what a lot of people that played have been saying. And I watched some of reviewers I trust and they gave the good and bad of sword and shield. Imma still play but couple of the things that they said left me :saladga::excuseu::bradley::awkney: hopefully it’s not as bad I’ll find out later today 

NYC - Gamer - Artist - Writer - FFXIV Balmung

• Replies 550
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HoneyB
5 minutes ago, BalmungBard said:

@Talenti the starters are shiny locked that’s what a lot of people that played have been saying. And I watched some of reviewers I trust and they gave the good and bad of sword and shield. Imma still play but couple of the things that they said left me :saladga::excuseu::bradley::awkney: hopefully it’s not as bad I’ll find out later today 

You’ve got to be kidding me...:rip:

Gamefreak is REALLYYYY testing me with these new games-:deadbanana:

💋 𝕊𝕥𝕖𝕡 𝕐𝕒 ℂ𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕚𝕖𝕤 𝕌𝕡💋🍪

Edonis

I just hope this is not another Sun & Moon 2.0 for me. I played it for a week and kind of got bored of it. Hopefully I enjoy this a little more than Gen VII. 

well so this happen

The leaker had 999 master balls lol

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

HoneyB
1 minute ago, River said:

well so this happen

The leaker had 999 master balls lol

OMG WE LOVE GAMEFREAK AGAIN:giveup::stalkga:

💋 𝕊𝕥𝕖𝕡 𝕐𝕒 ℂ𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕚𝕖𝕤 𝕌𝕡💋🍪

HoneyB

Wait y’all...

EJR-mMOWkAYarqy?format=jpg&name=large

This is serving “my mom works at Netflix” tease but I wouldn’t be surprised if this is true-

💋 𝕊𝕥𝕖𝕡 𝕐𝕒 ℂ𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕚𝕖𝕤 𝕌𝕡💋🍪

Awakened M

I'm still getting Shield. I would rather give the game a go than not. I've refrained from looking at a lot of the designs, like Eternatus. But all it took was one peep at Indeedee. I love Indeedee so0o0o much!:diane:

This is probably going to be my guilty pleasure until Bayonetta 3 comes out. So for those that are going to get the games, I'll catch yall at the Max Raid battles.:staymad:

I'm not getting any sleep tonight because I woke up to a beautiful life. I'm awake.

HoneyB

The gameplay walkthroughs have already begun on YouTube if anyone wants to watch them :) 

Can’t wait to get Shield! I’ll post a review after fully playing the game :) 

💋 𝕊𝕥𝕖𝕡 𝕐𝕒 ℂ𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕚𝕖𝕤 𝕌𝕡💋🍪

Serial Chiller

Accusing the streamer of hacking the game is just deflecting. Yes it may cause glitches, but how does that have to do with any of the following grievances:

- shitty animations - short ass draw distance so that everything pops in and out of screen., literal train-track movement and animations - the spin to win dog (good god that was horrific) static battle animations that have never been fixed and look worse than when I play action with my plastic figurines. low res texture (this I can live with but it compounded with all of the other problems), non-scaled pokemon so that Wailord looks as small as a Wooloo, battle backgrounds that don't match with the actual pokemon/environment (the Chinchou travesty) 

- copied-pasted models from 3ds games -> GF lied saying the cut the pokemon to work on the models of each creature. Models are extracted from the literal code so I don't see how people can 'lie' about this. 

-Linear story progression and the "openness" facade of the Wild area that looks empty as empty goes. 

-Capture lock and EXP share toggle lock. These are just terrible game design mechanics. No excuse. 

-NO substantial post-game. Again, same with literally every game since X/Y. 

Again, those who defend this game are too complacent and delusional that they are willing to give up all hopes and expectations as long as they have some Pokemon to play with. With the game being 3 days away and everything has leaked, they still bank on a 'day 1 patch', accuse leakers of lying, and try to deflect the conversation to some baseless 'death threats' aimed at GF (which no one gave any proof for), so they can sleep better at night. I mean, it's your money, you do you, but this is not how any franchise finds growth and development. 

Lion Heart

I found a stream

Edit: I think this is just a review copy. 

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

HoneyB

I’ve never felt this conflicted over a Pokémon game:air: 

Even during gen 5 I was a avid defender and I love those games but Gen 6 is when I fell off the Pokémon train.

I was very pleased with Gen 7 but now... we’re here:emma: It’s time to accept that Gamefreak is incompetent:emma: maybe if the outcry continues we can finally see some change?:emma:

💋 𝕊𝕥𝕖𝕡 𝕐𝕒 ℂ𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕚𝕖𝕤 𝕌𝕡💋🍪

Serial Chiller
34 minutes ago, Talenti said:

I’ve never felt this conflicted over a Pokémon game:air: 

Even during gen 5 I was a avid defender and I love those games but Gen 6 is when I fell off the Pokémon train.

I was very pleased with Gen 7 but now... we’re here:emma: It’s time to accept that Gamefreak is incompetent:emma: maybe if the outcry continues we can finally see some change?:emma:

Sadly, the outcry is limited to a subset of fans who care about quality. Most of the GP just sees 'cute POkemon' and that's it. This is what we've come to. Most of the game reviewers are giving it rave reviews and it simply baffles me. IGN gave it a 9.3, calling it the BEST pokemon game ever, by the same 7.3 too much water ORAS reviewer.  GF knows that standards don't apply to them, and they're taking good advantage of it. 

HoneyB
4 minutes ago, Serial Chiller said:

Sadly, the outcry is limited to a subset of fans who care about quality. Most of the GP just sees 'cute POkemon' and that's it. This is what we've come to. Most of the game reviewers are giving it rave reviews and it simply baffles me. IGN gave it a 9.3, calling it the BEST pokemon game ever, by the same 7.3 too much water ORAS reviewer.  GF knows that standards don't apply to them, and they're taking good advantage of it. 

Agreed, I just watched the review and omg the bias jumped out- they didn’t mention any elements of the game storyline and called the graphics, lack of Pokémon, and game performance as “nitpicks”:air: This is so disheartening...

💋 𝕊𝕥𝕖𝕡 𝕐𝕒 ℂ𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕚𝕖𝕤 𝕌𝕡💋🍪

Archived