Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

Pokemon SwiSh - New Leaks Compilation

River

Featured Posts

29 minutes ago, Edonis said:

I read that there was a post-game but it was incredibly minimal. Something similar to X & Y's content. Have more details been leaked? 

Mess though because I just read on the Bulbapedia forums that some Japanese fans are not taking dexit well at all. I wonder if any of that will influence GameFreak moving forward; their Japanese fans almost never complain about things lol. 

Post game is actually catching the legendaries (Eternatus and your dog) 

• Replies 550
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HoneyB

I don’t even care about the dexit, I absolutely adore all the new Pokémon but how do they expect us to keep playing the game if there isn’t anything to do after the story¿:koons: 

This is the first game on the console so there’s room for some error but I really hope in the future they take the feedback and criticism fans are giving:crossed: I don’t care how long it takes for them to make the game, I don’t want to rush them I’d rather wait a good 5 years as long as the game is GOOD:crossed:

💋 𝕊𝕥𝕖𝕡 𝕐𝕒 ℂ𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕚𝕖𝕤 𝕌𝕡💋🍪

Edonis
18 minutes ago, Eido said:

Post game is actually catching the legendaries (Eternatus and your dog) 

Ew, they don't even have a Looker kind of post-game story? It's even less than X&Y?

Edonis
22 minutes ago, Talenti said:

I don’t even care about the dexit, I absolutely adore all the new Pokémon but how do they expect us to keep playing the game if there isn’t anything to do after the story¿:koons: 

This is the first game on the console so there’s room for some error but I really hope in the future they take the feedback and criticism fans are giving:crossed: I don’t care how long it takes for them to make the game, I don’t want to rush them I’d rather wait a good 5 years as long as the game is GOOD:crossed:

See, I would rather they take 4-5 years for a great Pokemon game than try to turn them out every 2/3 years. The actual amount of new Pokemon doesn't even bother me that much, it's the other stuff that keeps me playing these games for years to come. Idk, I'm still getting SwoSH as I've been playing Pokemon for years, but I sincerely hope they listen to the feedback fans are giving. 

BalmungBard

No mythicals, there’s a s**t ton of old England/Scotland urban legends such a failed opportunity :nails: no new eevee evolutions, lack of third stage Pokémon, mediocre story, perfect opportunity for Kalos x Galar storyline :bradley:

they could’ve introduced a fae pokemon :giveup:

NYC - Gamer - Artist - Writer - FFXIV Balmung

Meruk Holland
1 hour ago, Talenti said:

It's not the first on the switch though, Let's Go Pikachu and Eevee were. And those had the challenge of fighting 150 Elite Trainers to prove you had the best version of each Pokemon.

Lion Heart

EIs5SQ3XUAUrB2f?format=jpg&name=medium Loved this.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

LadyLuca

Im super exited for the game. Just have watched some leaks. It doesnt sound bad imo...

Hope we do something like a competition here on GGD. Cuz Imma want to become the pkm master

-someone who is told to be to old for pkmn (23)

Zander

I watched about an hour of gameplay of somebody streaming and I thought it looked ok but the hand holding (making it too easy), inconsistent graphics, and endless corridors are what bothered me most. 

PopEmergency

There are more pokemon in the Dex currently not available...ALL Kanto and Alola starters + several old legendarys and mythical

[001] - Bulbasaur

[002] - Ivysaur

[003] - Venusaur

[007] - Squirtle

[008] - Wartortle

[009] - Blastoise

[150] - Mewtwo

[151] - Mew

[251] - Celebi

[385] - Jirachi

[638] - Cobalion

[639] - Terrakion

[640] - Virizion

[643] - Reshiram

[644] - Zekrom

[646] - Kyurem

[647] - Keldeo

[722] - Rowlet

[723] - Dartrix

[724] - Decidueye

[725] - Litten

[726] - Torracat

[727] - Incineroar

[728] - Popplio

[729] - Brionne

[730] - Primarina

[789] - Cosmog

[790] - Cosmoem

[791] - Solgaleo

[792] - Lunala

[800] - Necrozma

[802] - Marshadow

[807] - Zeraora

[808] - Meltan

[809] - Melmetal

+ the Galar starters are shiny locked in this gen

+ there are still 2 placeholders in the game (probably this gens mythical but they have to be patched in)

Edonis

This is easily going to be the most provocative generation yet :bradley:

Dex cuts, move cuts (I mean, this happens every generation, but not to this extent - I mean, blocking moves? Really?), apparently graphics drama (not sure about this though), and even backlash from the normally silent Japanese fans? 

What has GameFreak gotten into this time around? :bradley:

Archived