Cinderace

HP: 80
ATK: 116
DEF: 75
SPA: 65
SPD: 75
SPE: 119

Lol at Intelleon being faster than Cinderace by 1 point 

I mean logically shouldn't the rabbit be faster. Greninja remains the fastest starter with 122 and Sceptile is now tied with Intelleon at 120. Poor Cinderace deserved to at least join the 120 speed club. I would have even assumed 123 to make it the fastest starter. 

Now before People quote me saying it's just one point diff. In competitive play even one point diff in speed stat is do or die. 

Sooo 

GameFreak and Nintendo canceled their events for the release day. They refuse to send review copies to journalists and the morale at work is really low. 

Apparently due to the leaks and backlash from the dex/overall graphics of the game/lack of story and post game. :bradley:

I don't know how to react? :ladyhaha:On one hand, we all know that the game is gonna sell like crazy because it's pokemon (even my bf and I decided to give it a try), on the other hand, I am kinda happy that this is happening, maybe this time they will realize that they can't just be lazy forever... 

They used the excuse of the memory and balance of the game but... The Switch has a 1000times more memory and graphic power than the 3DS (a bit exaggerating here) and the game's size is 9.5GB:triggered: (nothing compared to other games). And the balance excuse is not really good as Mood and Sun had more than 700pokemons... And now we only have 400.

Also Charizard being the only other starter you can have... 

moonboywow
31 minutes ago, highlyreductive said:

Why are people calling it SwiSh? Ain't it supposed to be SwoSh?

tenor.gif

Because swsh sounds like swish. 

not Chromatica
4 minutes ago, moonboywow said:

Because swsh sounds like swish. 

I knowwwww but I think of Katy Perry every time that I see this.

holy scheisse
3 hours ago, highlyreductive said:

Why are people calling it SwiSh? Ain't it supposed to be SwoSh?

tenor.gif

Swosh swosh Bosh

Another 1 in the PC box:ally:

Zander
3 hours ago, Eido said:

Sooo 

GameFreak and Nintendo canceled their events for the release day. They refuse to send review copies to journalists and the morale at work is really low. 

Apparently due to the leaks and backlash from the dex/overall graphics of the game/lack of story and post game. :bradley:

I don't know how to react? :ladyhaha:On one hand, we all know that the game is gonna sell like crazy because it's pokemon (even my bf and I decided to give it a try), on the other hand, I am kinda happy that this is happening, maybe this time they will realize that they can't just be lazy forever... 

They used the excuse of the memory and balance of the game but... The Switch has a 1000times more memory and graphic power than the 3DS (a bit exaggerating here) and the game's size is 9.5GB:triggered: (nothing compared to other games). And the balance excuse is not really good as Mood and Sun had more than 700pokemons... And now we only have 400.

Also Charizard being the only other starter you can have... 

As long as GameFreak keep developing Pokemon the games are always going to be stunted in someway (mostly graphically), and because they own a 1/3 to the rights of Pokemon, there going to keep developing them for the foreseeable future. :bradley:

People want a BOTW version of Pokemon but it will literally be a decade by the time that happens because it's too ambitious for them. Thinking of what a game like that is capable of and then there's GF with their excuse of memory / balance is bs.

I mean... :bradley:

EIoknisXsAACHKp?format=jpg&name=large

Lion Heart

The lack of post-game content is really upsetting me.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

13 minutes ago, Lion Heart said:

The lack of post-game content is really upsetting me.

At this point, it's more like "the lack of everything" :ladyhaha:

Lion Heart

Also I just found out that not every Pokemon that can Gigamax... can Gigamax- you have to catch a certain Pokemon during raids and hope that it can Gigamax. 

I just.. :saladga: 

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

HoneyB

So... there’s no post game at all?:triggered: you would think they learned to not do bs like this... It’s not that hard to come up with a good post game like HGSS, BWB2W2, heck even SMUSUM had a decent post game:triggered:

I can always sell my copy of the game if I’m not satisfied after playing it a couple of times... I’m starting to get wary:crossed:

💋 𝕊𝕥𝕖𝕡 𝕐𝕒 ℂ𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕚𝕖𝕤 𝕌𝕡💋🍪

PopEmergency
On 11/3/2019 at 4:34 PM, PopEmergency said:

jda7rtjg.png

it's basically this :laughga: and i LOVE it, lucario is my all time favorite

MY MIND :firega:

Edonis
33 minutes ago, Talenti said:

So... there’s no post game at all?:triggered: you would think they learned to not do bs like this... It’s not that hard to come up with a good post game like HGSS, BWB2W2, heck even SMUSUM had a decent post game:triggered:

I can always sell my copy of the game if I’m not satisfied after playing it a couple of times... I’m starting to get wary:crossed:

I read that there was a post-game but it was incredibly minimal. Something similar to X & Y's content. Have more details been leaked? 

Mess though because I just read on the Bulbapedia forums that some Japanese fans are not taking dexit well at all. I wonder if any of that will influence GameFreak moving forward; their Japanese fans almost never complain about things lol. 

Archived