💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

Pokemon SwiSh - New Leaks Compilation

River

Featured Posts

19 minutes ago, Lion Heart said:

Spain early release? 

yeah they broke the release date.. I expect to see some Datamines of the entire game VERY soon

• Replies 550
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I dont particularly care for any of the starters this time around. The gmax forms plus the newer mons seem MUCH more compelling. I WANT THAT FOX :excited2:

LateToCult
17 hours ago, Enzo said:

Actually 

The Sobble evolution is the only one that reminds me of another one 

Salazzle

Googled Salazzle and this popped up. JAIL!

F1-C4-D666-E2-C4-4-AEF-97-B8-9088-CA8-C9

HoneyB
15 minutes ago, BalmungBard said:

Wait what!? I live by two game store that have a tendency of selling games earlier :udidnt:

I hope they release them early at this point they might as well:giveup:

💋 𝕊𝕥𝕖𝕡 𝕐𝕒 ℂ𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕚𝕖𝕤 𝕌𝕡💋🍪

moonboywow
4 minutes ago, Talenti said:

Not gonna happen. Leaks like this happen with each gen. I'd be really surprised if they do release early though. Sun and moon leaked a month early. So two weeks early? Bo big deal. 

BalmungBard
1 hour ago, Talenti said:

Has Nintendo ever released a game early cause of leaks? POP MUSIC EMERGENCY 🚨 style? :stalkga:

NYC - Gamer - Artist - Writer - FFXIV Balmung

So the game is ready and out in the wild, no day 1 patch, SO JUST RELEASE THE DAMN THING:grr:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

moonboywow
3 hours ago, River said:

So the game is ready and out in the wild, no day 1 patch, SO JUST RELEASE THE DAMN THING:grr:

Its not the 15th yet. 

10 minutes ago, moonboywow said:

Its not the 15th yet. 

I know, this is why they need to release it now, everything is gonna leak by then

Meruk Holland
3 hours ago, River said:

This is something I've never understood with releases, video games or otherwise. Like, why is it so important that we are made to wait for an arbitrary day when everything is ready, it's all good to go, the only thing that needs to be done is flipping a switch. 

Like, in Five Foot Two, when they're covering the leak and Gaga is upset about it, I couldn't understand why. It was ready, she wasn't gonna add anything to it. The only thing left was some promo, which felt more like a marketing tactic than anything.

Just now, Meruk Holland said:

This is something I've never understood with releases, video games or otherwise. Like, why is it so important that we are made to wait for an arbitrary day when everything is ready, it's all good to go, the only thing that needs to be done is flipping a switch. 

Like, in Five Foot Two, when they're covering the leak and Gaga is upset about it, I couldn't understand why. It was ready, she wasn't gonna add anything to it. The only thing left was some promo, which felt more like a marketing tactic than anything.

Yeah it's just makes no sense, it's ready and I'm pretty sure that all the retails shop already have it in their storage, worldwide, they probably got it in mid-october.

ok it's seems like the leakers are back home :laughga:

Archived