Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

My Halloween Enigma experience!!!

MonsterMom

Featured Posts

Marilyn MonHoe
44 minutes ago, LeftoverPasta said:

Alright... Ive learned quite a bit already but this one has eluded me.

I know what a bussy is, I know what a boochie is...

WTF is a Hunty?

A “hunty” is a gay man :ladyhaha:

OT: Glad y’all had fun! It’s funny how all the people that actually saw Enigma in person loved the show and had a great time :ohwell:

@MonsterMom You look so good mom :bradley:

@LeftoverPasta You too dad :vegas:

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MonsterDad
1 minute ago, Marilyn MonHoe said:

A “hunty” is a gay man :ladyhaha:

OT: Glad y’all had fun! It’s funny how all the people that actually saw Enigma in person loved the show and had a great time :ohwell:

@MonsterMom You look so good mom :bradley:

@LeftoverPasta You too dad :vegas:

I mean..

Considering Patton Oswalt GIF by Portlandia

Thanks for the kind words too...

She's married to me but her heart belongs to Gaga

Franch Toast
1 hour ago, LeftoverPasta said:

Alright... Ive learned quite a bit already but this one has eluded me.

I know what a bussy is, I know what a boochie is...

WTF is a Hunty?

Straight (except for Gaga :stalkga:) woman here: what's a "bussy," and what's a "boochie," or do I not want to know? 

Yeah, maybe I don't want to know...I'm already scarred by the stuff I saw people doing to pumpkins on LG's pumpkin Twitter thread... :ohno: 

She/Her/Hers

derpmonster
36 minutes ago, LeftoverPasta said:

I mean..

Considering Patton Oswalt GIF by Portlandia

Thanks for the kind words too...

Hunty actually came from an endearing insult among friends. It's a portmanteau of "honey" and "c*nty" :selena: But it doesn't mean the same thing anymore. It was used as a loving insult among gay friends for each other and so it came to mean gay. There were some dark times on this cult site when there would be 15 threads everyday titled, "Is [insert random male celebrity here] a hunty?" and that became a meme.

16 minutes ago, Franch Toast said:

Straight (except for Gaga :stalkga:) woman here: what's a "bussy," and what's a "boochie," or do I not want to know? 

Yeah, maybe I don't want to know...I'm already scarred by the stuff I saw people doing to pumpkins on LG's pumpkin Twitter thread... :ohno: 

Hehehe well I'll say the "b" stands for boy in those words. :ohwell: They're all derivatives of existing slang words.

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

Teal Ambition

oh my gosh couple goals :giveup: you both look amazing :firega:

So happy you both enjoyed the show! 

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

MonsterDad
Just now, MonsterMom said:

Thanks for all the kind words everyone! :kara:

1000 notes GIF

Your experience sounds amazing!  I'm glad you enjoyed your night. It's really wholesome how you guys met people from all over the world and bonded over your love of Gaga :party: 

I'm a bit surprised about lining up at 2pm though, I've read stories of how security will prevent people lining up before the official time :o. Was it different when you guys went? 

it was a perfect illusion

MonsterDad
14 hours ago, nozhoemi said:

Your experience sounds amazing!  I'm glad you enjoyed your night. It's really wholesome how you guys met people from all over the world and bonded over your love of Gaga :party: 

I'm a bit surprised about lining up at 2pm though, I've read stories of how security will prevent people lining up before the official time :o. Was it different when you guys went? 

We did not see security while the "unofficial" Early Entry GA line was building.  I'm not sure why but maybe because it was the only line that forms OUTSIDE of the theater???  We did see other lines forming inside - I think the regular GA line - and heard that it had been broken up a few times as well.  For Early Entry GA, there was some cat with a sharpie that was numbering each person as they came up.  @MonsterMom  was #10 and I was #11.

In theory, when the official line managed by the Park security team formed at 5:30, our unofficial line would just transition over.  This works well when everyone is chill and is participating but there were about 15-20 people decked out in Gaga garb that were basically f**king around outside, drinking booze and shoving pizza down there gullets and didn't get in the "unofficial" line.  Then, when the official line formed they started trying to jump and cut in front of people that had been waiting outside since noon and were citing the rulebook (no unofficial lines can be formed) as their justification.

The thing is, not only were we waiting for a while but when you're standing around a bunch of cool cats (mostly younger) and you get to know them, you sort of form a bond of sorts so when these drunk f'ers started to show their teeth, they were met with some serious aggression.  @MonsterMom jumped some old dudes ass (yes @BadGurlMadge11, even older than her) for trying to cut and I had to put my hand on his chest and whispered in his ear that he didn't want to f**k with the queen.  Needless to say, he walked with his tail between his legs back to his place but it wasn't the only attempt by people to get ahead.  There were a few of us standing there with clenched fists because there was a lot of pushing going on by a few dipsh*ts and people in line were actually calling for security because where they helped form the line and gave explicit direction on how things would work, they were virtually non-existent after that and things were getting unruly.

Ultimately, @MonsterMom and I kept our spots at #10 and 11 and entered the theater.  When you do EE, they'll line you up again inside and some guy will come out and make it very clear that you'll WALK (not run) in single-file fashion when entering the theater.  He clarified that there would be no cutting or running past the person in front of you (if you did, you would be booted) and I guess one of the kids playing outside didn't get the memo and I cannot confirm or deny that he may have been checked in to the barricade when he tried to run past us.

It was probably my only gripe about the entire experience but in the end, we had the best spot in the house.  Essentially up agaisnt the barricade (front row) center stage - the equivalent of front row on the 50-yard line at the Super Bowl.

MonsterDad
On 11/1/2019 at 8:17 PM, Franch Toast said:

On 11/1/2019 at 8:34 PM, derpmonster said:

Hunty actually came from an endearing insult among friends. It's a portmanteau of "honey" and "c*nty" :selena: But it doesn't mean the same thing anymore. It was used as a loving insult among gay friends for each other and so it came to mean gay. There were some dark times on this cult site when there would be 15 threads everyday titled, "Is [insert random male celebrity here] a hunty?" and that became a meme.

Hehehe well I'll say the "b" stands for boy in those words. :ohwell: They're all derivatives of existing slang words.

@derpmonster, I think @Franch Toast is asking for pictures to better illustrate.

5 hours ago, LeftoverPasta said:

We did not see security while the "unofficial" Early Entry GA line was building.  I'm not sure why but maybe because it was the only line that forms OUTSIDE of the theater???  We did see other lines forming inside - I think the regular GA line - and heard that it had been broken up a few times as well.  For Early Entry GA, there was some cat with a sharpie that was numbering each person as they came up.  @MonsterMom  was #10 and I was #11.

In theory, when the official line managed by the Park security team formed at 5:30, our unofficial line would just transition over.  This works well when everyone is chill and is participating but there were about 15-20 people decked out in Gaga garb that were basically f**king around outside, drinking booze and shoving pizza down there gullets and didn't get in the "unofficial" line.  Then, when the official line formed they started trying to jump and cut in front of people that had been waiting outside since noon and were citing the rulebook (no unofficial lines can be formed) as their justification.

The thing is, not only were we waiting for a while but when you're standing around a bunch of cool cats (mostly younger) and you get to know them, you sort of form a bond of sorts so when these drunk f'ers started to show their teeth, they were met with some serious aggression.  @MonsterMom jumped some old dudes ass (yes @BadGurlMadge11, even older than her) for trying to cut and I had to put my hand on his chest and whispered in his ear that he didn't want to f**k with the queen.  Needless to say, he walked with his tail between his legs back to his place but it wasn't the only attempt by people to get ahead.  There were a few of us standing there with clenched fists because there was a lot of pushing going on by a few dipsh*ts and people in line were actually calling for security because where they helped form the line and gave explicit direction on how things would work, they were virtually non-existent after that and things were getting unruly.

Ultimately, @MonsterMom and I kept our spots at #10 and 11 and entered the theater.  When you do EE, they'll line you up again inside and some guy will come out and make it very clear that you'll WALK (not run) in single-file fashion when entering the theater.  He clarified that there would be no cutting or running past the person in front of you (if you did, you would be booted) and I guess one of the kids playing outside didn't get the memo and I cannot confirm or deny that he may have been checked in to the barricade when he tried to run past us.

It was probably my only gripe about the entire experience but in the end, we had the best spot in the house.  Essentially up agaisnt the barricade (front row) center stage - the equivalent of front row on the 50-yard line at the Super Bowl.

Ahh I see. Sorry to hear about the rude people you encountered, I'm glad you still managed to keep your spots and have a really good view for the show. 

it was a perfect illusion

Archived