💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga To Play Convicted Gucci Grandson Maurizio's Ex-Wife Patrizia Reggiani

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

1 minute ago, Enzo626 said:

What I meant about the Ridley Scott movie being too similar is the fact that it’s based off an Italian character. Even though I know Gaga is Italian herself, and these are characters she can be good in, I don’t want her typcasted specifically into Italian roles. She always talks about being Italian and honestly that’s probably what she is going to say in the press junkets, that her family is so Italian and she was drawn to this role for that reason.

Yes the Ursula role would have been a singing role, but it would have let Gaga shine in a non-Italian role. Ursula would have been playful and fun. 

I admit my example was a bad one as I’m saying “get Gaga out of familiar roles”, and throwing her into another singing role would not have been the best choice either. I just think seeing her as something else other than a heavily Italian character would have been a good and fresh role for Gaga. 

I know what you're trying to say, but to be fair, this role will be EXTREMELY challenging. You should watch some of her interviews from before she went to prison. This could be the role of a lifetime tbh. The accent alone has to be perfect so its not distracting.

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply
40 minutes ago, GoneGUY said:

I know what you're trying to say, but to be fair, this role will be EXTREMELY challenging. You should watch some of her interviews from before she went to prison. This could be the role of a lifetime tbh. The accent alone has to be perfect so its not distracting.

And I look forward to seeing what Gaga brings to the role, but she could choose this character to be one of those “I don’t want to bring any disrespect to the role so as to not butcher her accent and characteristics I’m choosing to go the route of not doing the accent, etc.” I do want something to be clear though, I am very excited for this movie no matter what and if she can nail the accent and mannerisms well let’s hope we get another Oscar nomination and maybe a win :tony:

MelbHawker

So excited for this. It's such a meaty role. She's playing a glamorous villain - it'll be interesting to see how they portray her character in this film. I'm hoping they explore what drove Reggiani to the point of murder. This'll be great! Love that Ridley Scott is involved too.

• 4 weeks later...
HookerOnAChurch
3 hours ago, MarcusBones said:

Bump-

I found this on YouTube and I think she’s talking about Gaga playing her- can anyone interpret?

https://youtu.be/1XQ1hESYMME

She says that she doesn't want a movie about what happend because it coul be very shocking for her two daughetrs to re-live the tragic lost of their father.  The interviewr talks a lot about how Lady Gaga wants this role to show the Whole world after A Star is Born she is a good actress. She loves the role. 

• 1 month later...
Luna Lovegood

whatever happened to this? Anyways Gaga’s Charlize Theron moment is coming 

luna’s advocate

5 hours ago, River Phoenix said:

whatever happened to this? Anyways Gaga’s Charlize Theron moment is coming 

Movies move real slow. I wouldn't bother following this project at all. Forget about and focus on other stuff and let it come and surprise you. ASIB was great bc it filmed during the Joanne era so we had our  minds on that.

Archived