💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga To Play Convicted Gucci Grandson Maurizio's Ex-Wife Patrizia Reggiani

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

Swallow
Just now, Doncho said:

This is amazing news. So, anyone who knows about this story, Gaga will be a LEAD actress again right? :excited2:

Yes! No way she is supporting since the whole story is centred on her character :giveup:

Es solo una paja entre colegas

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, nefasto said:

Maybe are in talks with various studio's?? Idk

The article said they have not yet pitched any studios, but plan to pitch Disney/Fox first. 

Wasn't Gaga seen talking to Bob Iger at an event earlier this year? 

LaMaisonGaga
37 minutes ago, Adarsh said:

IMAGINE THE FASHION

I'm going to die.

lamaisongaga.com

The Enigmatic
6 minutes ago, Sanne Godijn said:

I dont think so because they dindnt give a release date and official movie titel  and no studio has signed on yet so i dont think there is a need to worry about that yet

u didnt get my joke , but thanks for the info :)

I am having my ARTPOP moment

Sanne Godijn
3 minutes ago, SwissMonster said:

This... it won’t come out before 2021 I guess

I guess not i dont know

phantasmas

"On January 31, 1997 Patrizia Reggiani was arrested, and in 1998 she was convicted of arranging the killing of her husband, Maurizio Gucci, and sentenced to 29 years in prison.[4] The trial garnered intense media interest and is where Reggiani became known as the 'Black Widow'."

Scarlett Johansson who :stalkga:

lavenderblondee

Today can't get BETTER if it tried. Yaaaaaaaaas. Acting under Ridley Scott is another great accomplishment.

Zander

I believe it's true but its not confirmed because they have no studio attached yet.  Normally stories like this are purposefully put out to see the reaction first and if it generates enough interest then it'll go ahead to the next stage of development.

Diamond heart99

It can be done as an indie if they want. They don’t need a studio to greenlight it. 

I’m blonde, I’m skinny, I’m rich and I’m a little bit of a bitch

TheSlash

For one, it took me ages to decipher the title of this thread :selena: .

And I'm so happy for her she got a foot into the acting business :diane: . We stan a multi-talented legend both in music and in acting :tony: . I just hope she isn't just considered/cast for the role bc they hope they'll get a better box office with us LMs watching the movie :ohno:  ( come on, if it wasn't for Gaga, we wouldn't even have watched ASIB - unless you find Bradley..... let's say, 'interesting' :hor: ).

Ew, David!

HookerOnAChurch

She's ****ing PERFECT for this role. She's gonna SLAY like we could never imagine. We stan a KILLER QUEEN. 

Schwerk

Such an intriguing part! And Ridley Scott, yes, yes, yes!!! Go Gaga! Never new Gucci had such a dramatic history.

At first I didn't see the resemblance, but I guess that is due to Patrizia's plastic surgery because in this young pic of her she's a dead ringer for Gaga's mother Cynthia and therefor Gaga as well.

2592.jpg?width=700&quality=85&auto=formaGagaMom.jpglady_gaga_cynthia_germanotta_oprah.jpg

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

Archived