💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga To Play Convicted Gucci Grandson Maurizio's Ex-Wife Patrizia Reggiani

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

nodandsmile

Whew! Been wondering when they are going to  announce her next role  :giggle: 

now I gotta do some research to see what it is all about, if there's a book ... even better!

200.gif

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GRIMEZSZ

The Hollywood Reporter :giveup:

..The film has been a long-gestating project for Scott, with details of it first emerging more than a decade ago, with Angelina Jolie once in talks to play the role of Patrizia...

..There is no studio distributor attached yet for the film,..

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/amp/news/lady-gaga-ridley-scott-team-movie-gucci-grandson-murder-1251708

gagzus

I’m kinda worried she’s gonna continuously play stereotypes that link back to her public persona or personal life I mean... a rich Italian socialite and a fashion personality is basically borderline what people think her personality is.

But nonetheless a Ridley Scott film is great, maybe this means she might end up in an Alien sequel in the future ultimately.

James Gibson
23 minutes ago, SherlockPart2 said:

You know last time when she posted that she is starring in ASIB, the same evening she announced Perfect illusion. Lg6 lead finally coming every1..

I WAS THINKING JUST THE SAME

OUR HUNGER IS BOUT TO BE OVER AND THIS MOVIE LOOKS LIT!!!

SwissMonster
Just now, gagzus said:

maybe this means she might end up in an Alien sequel in the future ultimately.

Imagine :giveup:

SwissMonster®️ - Creating controversy since 1999

1 minute ago, nefasto said:

The Hollywood Reporter :giveup:

..The film has been a long-gestating project for Scott, with details of it first emerging more than a decade ago, with Angelina Jolie once in talks to play the role of Patrizia...

..There is no studio distributor attached yet for the film,..

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/amp/news/lady-gaga-ridley-scott-team-movie-gucci-grandson-murder-1251708

Ugh, no studio has signed on yet? That's kind of important. Whatever studio greeenlights it has to approve all the casting decisions, don't they? 

SwissMonster
6 minutes ago, NT78 said:

Ugh, no studio has signed on yet? That's kind of important. Whatever studio greeenlights it has to approve all the casting decisions, don't they? 

Well Lady Gaga and Ridley Scott... Studios would be dumb not taking the occasion 

Sanne Godijn
8 minutes ago, The Enigmatic said:

She's trying to delay LG6 

I dont think so because they dindnt give a release date and official movie titel  and no studio has signed on yet so i dont think there is a need to worry about that yet

JazzGa

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaasssssss yayy is it wrong for me to hope for an entire Rich Italian Ex MobWife era?  :giveup:

The looks to be served...

The lip liners to be explored...

I first thought this was related to Ryan Murphy's American Crime Story project, but it's an entirely separate movie? Is Ryan Murphy attached at all?

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

SwissMonster
3 minutes ago, Sanne Godijn said:

I dont think so because they dindnt give a release date and official movie titel yet so i dont there is a need to worry about that yet

This... it won’t come out before 2021 I guess

GRIMEZSZ
6 minutes ago, NT78 said:

Maybe are in talks with various studio's?? Idk

Archived