💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Poll: Justin Bieber or Justin Timberlake?

ElectricKing

Justin Bieber or Justin Timberlake?  

54 members have voted

1. 1. Justin Bieber or Justin Timberlake?

Featured Posts

ElectricKing
30 minutes ago, Bradley said:

I was just thinking while driving that if a female artist like Kesha dropped a single and video like Maroon 5's Memories, she would be praised for her emotional delivery and simplicity of the video, whereas it would labelled as boring if it's done by Adam Levine, even if the melodies and lyrics are exactly the same.

That honestly is my problem with GGD. There's barely any respect for male artists for some unknown reason. And when you try and discuss it with someone, all they say is 'Do YoU ReMeMbeR wHaT tHey Did'. Yes, because every straight male artist is a terrible person aren't they?

Sugar Baby
1 hour ago, Bradley said:

Imagine defining artists' musicianship using a statement like this...

Imagine taking a statement like this so seriously lmao :huntyga:

you must be fun in parties :sis:

Gimme More
8 minutes ago, PinkPop said:

Although Cry Me A River probably took inspiration from Britney, I think in that video referenced he's talking to the audience so they can relate it to themselves and breakups they've been in. Because you're a Britney stan, you're obviously going to take everything and relate it to Britney and only see her side, but I've never seen JT not be a gentleman personally.

Also the Janet situation wasn't his fault, he didn't rip off anything hard to expose anything on purpose.

it definitely took inspiration from britney, she even said how justin told her he's using a look-a-like for the video. btw i completely do not agree with britney's actions in that situation, that's why i didn't mention the cry me a river video/song in general. i was just talking about the rude/mean references he made before performing that song! but i can always find those videos for you and the crude interview where he started talking about their sex life after they broke up :selena:

i even said i like some of justin timberlake's songs, i just said he's not classy :ladyhaha: i wasn't trying to start an argument or anything, just stating my view :)

#JusticeForBritney ♡

Gimme More
18 minutes ago, ArtGagaPop said:

Music wise Bieber, i really liked purpose and some of his dj collabs. Artistary wise i don't care for anyone of them. 

Purpose is such a great album :bradley:

#JusticeForBritney ♡

ElectricKing
2 minutes ago, Gimme More said:

it definitely took inspiration from britney, she even said how justin told her he's using a look-a-like for the video. btw i completely do not agree with britney's actions in that situation, that's why i didn't mention the cry me a river video/song in general. i was just talking about the rude/mean references he made before performing that song! but i can always find those videos for you and the crude interview where he started talking about their sex life after they broke up :selena:

i even said i like some of justin timberlake's songs, i just said he's not classy :ladyhaha: i wasn't trying to start an argument or anything, just stating my view :)

Oh na haha it's not argument, just a discussion! :) 

Timberlake by light years. He's hot, he has a sexy voice, he can dance, his music is good. Cannot say the same about the other.

Archived