Lady Gaga Twitter: “I’m Gonna Start Lip-Syncing”

Twitter

Featured Posts

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LGMonster95
2 minutes ago, Magui said:

Probably the most assertive comment on this thread. That said, i find all of this recent posts, funny, random and  intriguing. Leaves  me genuinely curious. 

Things has to be said sometimes and this fanbase can be annoyingly dramatic and I feel like some people enjoys it. Most of the stuff that she says is not even serious and yet people reacts way WAY too serious

3 minutes ago, Jaume said:

More like... what are the fans saying on this? If someone close to her  would come to her and say: hey you know fans are moaning about... and she didnt want to know, she would likely tell everyone close to her not to talk about what people on social media think about her stuff. Im sure she is asking.. it is too naive to think that she doesnt give a f about what we think, she is an artist, she needs feedback

I agree. I notice she’s mostly active in between album cycles and after she drops new music.

Just now, LGMonster95 said:

Things has to be said sometimes and this fanbase can be annoyingly dramatic and I feel like some people enjoys it. Most of the stuff that she says is not even serious and yet people reacts way WAY too serious

Let's not forget the times she has explicitly called out certain things and the fans still go in on her.

She stated during her SXSW Keynote that shes not a factory, theres no secret formula, she can't just churn out music and projects whenever people tell her to. Yet the fans still complain about upcoming albums.

8 minutes ago, Twitter said:

Here you go.

giphy.gif

This makes me laugh every time! Every single time! His eyes!! I can feel him glaring into my soul!!!:sharon:

nswain1110

What is this girl going through with all this mf'ing trolling?!?!

Follow me on Instagram! https://www.instagram.com/natethetrailhunter/

Just now, nswain1110 said:

What is this girl going through with all this mf'ing trolling?!?!

Have you seen her fans? :selena:

15 minutes ago, Doot said:

Most likely. I can't imagine how annoyed she must get hearing her "fans" constantly bitch and moan about every little thing she does. She teases..."I hate this bitch, don't tease unless you are ready to release the album." She has a beer..."my friends friends cousin sister saw her and said she was wasted I hate it."  Has perfectly fine vocals..."Oh my gosh shes smoking and ruining her lungs someone help her!" Does a Vegas RESIDENCY..."I hate it it looks so cheap her outfits are so unflattering I want to burn that wig wah!"

Let's not pretend that this woman never had horrid looking wigs or unflattering outfits in prior "acclaimed" tours:

5084aaba42395463630da54ac494e1a899146cf2Lady-Gaga-performs-live-during-her-2014-

She is a human being and needs to be respected. Her being a celebrity does not mean she does not deserve the same respect and tact anyone else does. 

Wow....the anger.

The worrying over her vocals was valid and came from a place of concern, not malice. You just want to pretend that you are better than others but at the end of the day you are on here like the rest of us.

2 minutes ago, LGMonster95 said:

I agree. People dramatize and over analyze things to a point that gets annoying. Although i must say that I jus t keep an eye on her recent posts cause, I'm genuinely curious if it's related to her next album. It would be interesting to see,when she releases new work, if any of this have a correlation, just that. 

derpmonster
1 hour ago, LeJudas said:

This is because she saw all the threads and comments saying her voice is strained 

:vegas: good for her anyway. It could be useful to keep her voice healthy by having breaks 

No ma'am. This better be a joke. People don't pay $300 to see a bitch lip sync through ha set. 

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

Archived