It’s Halloween not April Fool’s.

Please say it’s a joke mom :wtfga:

Its probably just a diss to the fans who complained about her vocals

13 minutes ago, Twitter said:

Well it’s better than her April Fools joke:

After ARTPOP she kinda did though. :rip:

The fact that this ended up being true, I -

BalmungBard

She’s probably had it with all these so called little monsters complaining about her voice and and trashing her at very chance they get.

happy planning GIF

drag them Gaga!

NYC - Gamer - Artist - Writer - FFXIV Balmung

Madling
12 minutes ago, Magui said:

****... You think so? I always hope she doesn't see the stuff people say here. Cause unfortunately people write so many inconsiderate and sometimes straight up rude things . But now idk, maybe she knows. 

Go look at her likes. Then look at their accounts. They drag her all the time. Sometimes it's in good humor but often times it's cruel and bullying. And of course those ones do numbers. Someone posted a photo from last Halloween of her and Carino and the comments underneath it are trashing her and especially him. And it wasn't any better before they split. 

If she sees the good then she sees the bad. How is this not obvious to everyone?  If I was her I'd have said fk this and just sang jazz and breathed a sigh of relief when the flakey fans fell off. She's more forgiving than me. 

Franch Toast

Good for her – if fans have the right to rag on her allegedly "strained" vocals, she has the right to clap back. You can't expect perfection all the time with live music. You want perfection, she'll lip sync for you. 

She/Her/Hers

I'm just... She's so freaking active these days... I just want to know where this all leads. Everyday we have something on IG or Twitter... 

ydnmnme

Me trying to understand the correlation between her recent tweets

tenor.gif?itemid=5334232

tenor.gif?itemid=5591227

𝐼 𝒹𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓃𝒶 𝒷𝑒 𝒶𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇, 𝒷𝓊𝓉 𝐼 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝒷𝑒 𝓉𝑜𝓃𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉

Archived