Twitter

Featured Posts

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply
FRANK1991
10 hours ago, Twitter said:

No to a mixtape lol.

Yes to her having more freedom. I wish she drop standalone singles or do collabs during these long periods between albums. 

but how would you know what her mix tape's gonna sound like?

maybe it's more raw and more Gaga than a curated project that has to go through record label

Cause once you let it go you better know it's gone

Bradley
11 hours ago, Helxig said:

What kinda sh.it is she on at the moment :laughga: 

Edit: Ohhh I get it... this is in response to the people saying she sounds bad lately. That's actually kinda sad  :toofunny:

but only people on GGD have said it though, it's not like major news outlet are reporting it.

Unless you're suggesting she visits GGD?

Battle 4 Ur Life

Neyde is shooketh :neyde:

lmao.

jk of course both are my absolute QUEENS. 

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

Helxig
12 hours ago, Bradley said:

but only people on GGD have said it though, it's not like major news outlet are reporting it.

Unless you're suggesting she visits GGD?

It's not just people form GGD, it's her fans in general. The sh.it people are nasty about here (her appearance, her singing, her makeup artist) she also gets from her 'fans' on Twitter and Instagram. But I do think she stalks GGD sometimes too...

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

On 10/31/2019 at 6:40 PM, FRANK1991 said:

maybe she just needs to release a mixtape like Charli XCX

so we can all shut up 

man I wish she has more freedom like the current artists where they wrote a song and they just want to throw it out there lol

I believe most of the artists doing this are independent artists. Gaga is signed to Interscope which is a huge label and must have a complicated contract with serious repercussions if she releases anything without their consent. This is why I'm hoping she doesn't sign with them again. It seems like she has the funds to do whatever she wants on her own at this point, but I'm sure she and her management know what's best for her. I just want her to put out a rock n' roll album that she seems to really want to make, although maybe that's me projecting because I really want a Gaga rock n' roll album. :laughga:

(I'll even take rock covers:oops:)

Archived