Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

So whatever happened to....

En_Sabah_Nur

Featured Posts

Musicisfreedom
1 hour ago, En_Sabah_Nur said:

You mean like the rumors that he is gay, that he’s a racist, that he’s a satanist, or he played that young kid on the wonder years, or that he had his ribs removed so that he could give himself oral sex?!  Lol  Just some of the rumors about him while I was growing up in the 90’s... 🤷🏾‍♂️

No, mainly the rumors that he is abusive and specifically abused his ex fiance Evan Rachel Woods. I can handle the satanist stuff, or that he removed his ribs or is gay or whatever. I like strange people. But I definitely can't support someone who is an abuser.

Bitch I'm Madonna

En_Sabah_Nur
19 minutes ago, Musicisfreedom said:

No, mainly the rumors that he is abusive and specifically abused his ex fiance Evan Rachel Woods. I can handle the satanist stuff, or that he removed his ribs or is gay or whatever. I like strange people. But I definitely can't support someone who is an abuser.

Oh wow!  I never heard that he was an abuser??  😧😧

Egypt. W

RAMROD

He is still touring. 

5 hours ago, highlyreductive said:

Didn't he just get old and water down his act? Plus that wave pretty much died by 2010. Still iconic tho.

He doesn't.

Nothing watered down with Manson. 

He was in deep depression after losing his parents. And became an addict. But he is getting better now. 

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Little Fighter

I liked it until I found out he raped and abused his ex. 

<3 Little Fighter = Gaga & Xtina stan <3

Little Fighter
3 minutes ago, kyanewest said:

Who said that

Evan Rachel Wood has talked about it before. He's mentioned his abuse in interviews and no one took it seriously. Listen to her testimony, it's all about him. 

<3 Little Fighter = Gaga & Xtina stan <3

blackpink

Her movie The Nun is my favourite horror film! Queen stays BOOKED and BUSY getting her coins from the conjuring films too

Archived