Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

New Gaga IG Post

Hebi

Featured Posts

14 minutes ago, gabrielflorin01 said:

"Back to Vegas, Baby!!!! [...] I’m only happy because the Astros beat the Yankees my team, [...] Also my hair is pink."

Is she shading Vegas again :selena: first "11 days in Vegas should be illegal", and now "Back to Vegas 😍😍😍 but I'm only happy because of ..."

I don't think so, it is about baseball. She was originally sad because the Astros beat her favourite baseball team, but now she is happy, because another team won the cup.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
IAmNotHere1997
1 minute ago, Gaby15 said:

I don't think so, it is about baseball. She was originally sad because the Astros beat her favourite baseball team, but now she is happy, because the Astros won the cup.

1 minute ago, Franch Toast said:

She's not shading Vegas at all. You left out an important part of her post: "#Enigma And the Washington Nationals the WILD CARD ♠️♦️♥️♣️beat the Astros in the #worldseries ." She's saying that she's only happy with the outcome of the game – i.e., Washington Nationals winning – because the Astros beat her beloved Yankees. It has absolutely nothing to do with Vegas. 

Oh, you're right guys. Thank you so much for clarifying :D

LilyLark
1 hour ago, gabrielflorin01 said:

Oh, you're right guys. Thank you so much for clarifying :D

The illegal thing probably wasn't shade, either. She looked hung over and partied out. There were a series of ads several years ago that kind of played on how Vegas can be overwhelming for an extended period of time (in a good way).

LilyLark
3 hours ago, Venus Rose said:

THE THEORIES IN THIS THREAD HAVE ME DYING :ladyhaha:

When the LM's reach, they do not disappoint.

Cackling. It's either a reach, and/or little monsters have no clue about gambling terms or sports terms.

P.S.—The Nationals were a wild card to get in the finals, guys. A wild card can get into the postseason despite not winning their division.

LilyLark

I really like the pink hair on Gags. Unpopular opinion, but the white blonde hair she previously had wasn't always the most flattering compared to when she has darker blonde hair, colorful hair, or dark hair.

Madling
2 hours ago, gabrielflorin01 said:

"Back to Vegas, Baby!!!! [...] I’m only happy because the Astros beat the Yankees my team, [...] Also my hair is pink."

Is she shading Vegas again :selena: first "11 days in Vegas should be illegal", and now "Back to Vegas 😍😍😍 but I'm only happy because of ..."

eyeroll whatever GIF

Is there some big sports event coming up that she might be singing at soon?

Or is she just really into watching it lol? 

Are close to a new era, little monsters ? I am ready. Think pink will she keep the pink or is just a renewed ENIGMA look ?

Gypsy Life

I don't know which is worse. This post or the other one where she was pretending to watch a game backstage.

• Glamourpuss locked this topic

Archived