life

New Gaga IG Post

Hebi

Featured Posts

AdmistTheLight
1 minute ago, LaLa said:

Those socks, I can’t :rip:

That’s exactly what I wear when I fly though, no judgment :laughga:

Gurl, what do you mean exactly what you wear? Those socks probably cost more than my life :bradley:

Liberaté mi amor

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, AdmistTheLight said:

Gurl, what do you mean exactly what you wear? Those socks probably cost more than my life :bradley:

LOL can’t wait for @ARTPOPthatbooty to tell us that those only LOOK like drugstore socks but they’re actually YSL or something :ladyhaha:

17 minutes ago, LaLa said:

LOL can’t wait for @ARTPOPthatbooty to tell us that those only LOOK like drugstore socks but they’re actually YSL or something :ladyhaha:

Never forget when he told us the brand of water.

ydnmnme

"Also my hair is pink":ladyhaha:

Gotta love her :saira:

𝐼 𝒹𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓃𝒶 𝒷𝑒 𝒶𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇, 𝒷𝓊𝓉 𝐼 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝒷𝑒 𝓉𝑜𝓃𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉

Magneto

She looks so comfy and fuzzy, I'd love to snuggle with her:diane: Also her hair is pink

Free my mind

alextruper17
35 minutes ago, Santa Stefani said:

her Lover era is coming. :selena:

She looks gorgeous.

I'd be here for it

Miss Americana & The Heartbreak Prince

IAmNotHere1997

"Back to Vegas, Baby!!!! [...] I’m only happy because the Astros beat the Yankees my team, [...] Also my hair is pink."

Is she shading Vegas again :selena: first "11 days in Vegas should be illegal", and now "Back to Vegas 😍😍😍 but I'm only happy because of ..."

Franch Toast
11 minutes ago, gabrielflorin01 said:

"Back to Vegas, Baby!!!! [...] I’m only happy because the Astros beat the Yankees my team, [...] Also my hair is pink."

Is she shading Vegas again :selena: first "11 days in Vegas should be illegal", and now "Back to Vegas 😍😍😍 but I'm only happy because of ..."

She's not shading Vegas at all. You left out an important part of her post: "#Enigma And the Washington Nationals the WILD CARD ♠️♦️♥️♣️beat the Astros in the #worldseries ." She's saying that she's only happy with the outcome of the game – i.e., Washington Nationals winning – because the Astros beat her beloved Yankees. It has absolutely nothing to do with Vegas. 

She/Her/Hers

• Glamourpuss locked this topic

Archived