💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
funny

Bloodpop and Gaga clownery is back

Rifek

Featured Posts

Madling
18 hours ago, homomo said:

It’s not even funny or exciting anymore. To be honest, I’m sick of this.

Get some perspective 🙄

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PlanetChromatica

She literally asks in the posts for people to guess which of the pumpkins are hers, they are obviously commenting with their guess.

homomo
28 minutes ago, Madling said:

Get some perspective 🙄

How about you understand that it’s justifiable a lot of fans are upset that these people connected to Gaga have been teasing like this for years, but haven’t followed through on anything.

Just because it doesn’t bother you, doesn’t mean it doesn’t bother everyone else. Please understand that perspective.

Madling
1 hour ago, homomo said:

How about you understand that it’s justifiable a lot of fans are upset that these people connected to Gaga have been teasing like this for years, but haven’t followed through on anything.

Just because it doesn’t bother you, doesn’t mean it doesn’t bother everyone else. Please understand that perspective.

But if it ain't ready then it ain't ready. You getting stressed won't change it. I'd rather have this than silence. 

homomo
1 hour ago, Madling said:

But if it ain't ready then it ain't ready. You getting stressed won't change it. I'd rather have this than silence. 

Great. I’m glad this doesn’t bother or stress you out. But it still doesn’t take away that a bunch of us are bothered, so you shouldn’t discredit others feelings just because you feel another way.

JazzGa

When Bloodpop said "This is out of control" it made me think that they are hinting that Stupid Love is just an unreleased demo like the famous Out of Control. :( Now that's a bummer,  being cryptic to hint that we are getting NOTHING :laughga:

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with BrianđŸŽș and SteveđŸŽ·

Archived