Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

"Ghosted" and "F*ck This (Stupid Love)" OUT THIS FRIDAY!

Chickens in Malibu

Featured Posts

Chickens in Malibu

Okay so I'm gonna jump on this train of tagging my thread as "rumor" and saying whatever gibberish nonsense to hype you up.

Listen up you thirsty losers.You aren't getting just one but TWO singles this Friday! That's right you get a single, you get a single, everybody gets a single!

Evidence: (100% legit)

Look she teased that there are two pumpkins that were done by her! Both of them are titles of double-lead singles: Ghosted and F*ck This (Stupid Love). The two singles are about Bradley ghosting her and not replying to her text messages, until she finally gave up and decided to say f*ck this stupid love and move on.

Another 100% legit source already leaked the first song. So I'm finishing the job here's an exclusive Snippet of "Ghosted":

Most importantly, please don't, ever ever ask me for my sources!

Thank you! And enjoy!

derpmonster

Sis it's too late to be trolling like this 

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

ELECTROHEART

Lmao at monsters being the only ones supporting Lele XO's career :huntyga:

"Every night, a million hearts are breaking, but at least I know tonight I'm not the only one"

Helxig

Wow this is 100% legit.

But honestly, I think she's just venting about her recent breakup.

Sis went on a few dates, started falling for a guy, and got ghosted. Now she's pissed, and gambling and tweeting away her sadness.

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

thatfoxyfeeling

Nah I need to get off here, getting myself too hyped up for nothing. I’m thirsty as **** for new music, I WON’T let myself get hyped like I did pre Joanne. 

train hype GIF

• PartySick locked this topic

Archived