• Created
  • Last Reply
Venus Rose
1 minute ago, FlopSlurper said:

I hope this isn't from LG6 because- 

Imagine if we don't get the darkga serve we deserve :bradley::rip:

ryansamonster
10 minutes ago, TEANUS said:

It was already rumored to be called Stupid Love prior to this tho. When the snippets first got put out they were taken down on grounds of it being copyrighted as “Stupid Love”

Yep, I’m aware :selena: You don’t find it odd that this snippet never popped back up until right after Gaga posted that picture??

What if this song is just a trap to see how the annoying entitled gays will react, so when she comes with the real thing, she drags them for doubting her. :firega:

GhettoFabulous

This snippet sounds horrible for a lead or something...:poot: I think this is the one from 2011 and that other snippet sounds more like stupid love tbh 

Xoxo Adriana

the first five seconds gave me "Carwash" teas 

source.gif

Xoxo Adriana
46 minutes ago, misunderstood said:

This leaked months ago lmao

this. It leaked in like August, the same week she did that "f" tweet. Also heaps of people are saying its an early ARTPOP demo (along with that IWBWY leak)

TEANUS
45 minutes ago, ryansamonster said:

Yep, I’m aware :selena: You don’t find it odd that this snippet never popped back up until right after Gaga posted that picture??

The only thing I think is weird is that a while back a snippet of a “new” rumored track with the lyrics of something along the sort of “every nation // got me spacin, oh” was taken down by Universal Music on grounds of being copyrighted as “Stupid Love” by Lady Gaga and now we have a picture of Gaga’s phone playing a song called “Stupid Love” by Lady Gaga placed discreetly BUT completely lit and legible. Even if he/ she faked the takedown notice how did they get the title right? :selena:

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

BabylonHooker

I don't like it lol. Isn't it supposed to be a techno electronic dance pop anthem :huntyga:

GAGA IS MY LIFELINE

hoeslay

am i the only one who'd actually be SUPER down? like yes miss ga serve me 90s pop realness. remember there was that rumor months before this even leaked that LG6 would be inspired by the 90s? 

iiiiiuuuuccckkkk no no no :grr: this better be an old demo 'cause I'm not feeling love for this :nails:

OMG now I imagined what if this is real :air:

What if tomorrow I see you again? Should I say that I used to love you?

Archived