Stef

Featured Posts

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Edonis
Just now, FATCAT said:

Has the leaked audio been posted here?

Yes, but I'm not sure which one it was. I think it was the power ballad-y track? Maybe?

It  can't be a coincidence, right?? Like the screen would be black if it was randomly playing music, she specifically qued that up before taking the picture :excited2:

FATCAT
3 minutes ago, Edonis said:

Yes, but I'm not sure which one it was. I think it was the power ballad-y track? Maybe?

I vaguely remember a few second track that sounded ballad-y but honestly it was too quick to get much from

Purr more, hiss less.

Edonis
Just now, FATCAT said:

I vaguely remember a few second track that sounded ballad-y but honestly it was too quick to get much from

Yeah it cam out around the time the other Gaga-sounding songs leaked. Like the one people said was from 2011 or something. I just can't remember exactly which one Stupid Love was.

It would make sense if it was called Stupid Love because of how public she’s been about being single and sad that she’s single, etc. so she’s playing into the theme of the song. 

but it’s probably not that, but it would be smart marketing wise considering she is never public about her love life. 

ConnorFilm

Oh, wow. It looks like that's the lead (or a track she really, really loves). Either way, LG6 is deep in progress. 

Twitter: @ConnorBehrens/Instagram: @ConnorBehrens

• CyanLights locked this topic

Archived