• Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, SamanthaC said:

Sitophiles ? :oprah:

I’m scared to google this. 

:air:

Don't do it

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

She either didn’t realize it was in the picture and is immediately regretting this post or she did it on purpose for us to see and freak out. :wtfga:

Ally Campana

Stupid Love Confirmed. Unless she locks them in her vault again. :interestinga:

Does it matter? Damage is done

Franch Toast

She (or her team) posted it on all of her social media platforms – not just Instagram, but also Twitter & Facebook. She wants to make sure people see this, for whatever reason. 

She/Her/Hers

26 minutes ago, smitherz said:

it was one of the leaks....  

Also, she’s playing it from an iPod Touch, not her phone or anything. Which is what she usually does with unreleased music (so it can be kept off the internet, no hacks, etc.). You can see her doing this with Joanne in the Netflix documentary!

HoneyB

Stupid Love is the lead single confirmedt!

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f29d9517adb66c780347c

Omg she definitely did this on purpose I'm trying not to get excited abanqiwhebwiwwjwbwh-:giveup:

💋 𝕊𝕥𝕖𝕡 𝕐𝕒 ℂ𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕚𝕖𝕤 𝕌𝕡💋🍪

sethrb101
16 minutes ago, Franch Toast said:

She (or her team) posted it on all of her social media platforms – not just Instagram, but also Twitter & Facebook. She wants to make sure people see this, for whatever reason. 

And the Little Monsters app. But she's done that with other photos as well.

#Gaga2020

It’s in all caps. That has to be the song’s specific title. There are no songs on Apple Music titled stupid love in all caps. Also, the song has no album artwork meaning it’s an mp3 file? 

Inb4 it was unintentional so she scraps the song and the whole album that goes with it :vegas:

Franch Toast

She updated her Insta stories too with a post captioned "Trick or Trick," but I don't know how to embed the image. 

She/Her/Hers

Franch Toast
57 minutes ago, SamanthaC said:

Sitophiles ? :oprah:

I’m scared to google this. 

Yeah, don't Google it. I figured out what it meant when I saw some of the videos people posted on Twitter on LG's pumpkin thread, and I wish I could unsee them. (Why doesn't Twitter monitor that stuff?) 

She/Her/Hers

2 minutes ago, Franch Toast said:

Yeah, don't Google it. I figured out what it meant when I saw some of the videos people posted on Twitter on LG's pumpkin thread, and I wish I could unsee them. (Why doesn't Twitter monitor that stuff?) 

can you like explain it or allude to what it means cause otherwise I feel like I'm definitely gonna google it :neyde:

Archived