💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Valentino trying to stop auction of 'stolen' dress worn by Lady Gaga

Lilmonzter

Featured Posts

Reginald

I mean, if Valentino didn't pick up the dress within 15 minutes, the hotel is legally allowed to leave it for the housekeepers :poot:

Spoiler

Jk

BlackSwan Cat & Mouse

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Edonis
3 minutes ago, lovedillon said:

Lmao at the maid saying Gaga “left me the dress” like??? She has no clue who you are, how could she possibly leave that dress to you? Anyway, arrest her, take the dress back & figure out who’s going to be taking the dress after shows from now on. Designers have people take the dress after shows all the time so I understand why Gaga thought to leave it there for Valentino. The thing I can’t wrap my head around is this maid actually believing in this “finders keepers” sh*t. Sorry but no, that’s not how the world works. Just because you found something doesn’t make it yours & because no one claimed it definitely doesn’t make it yours. How could they claim it if they never knew you had it? Ugh whatever.

Isn't this a bit much :air: 

Bloody hooker

Maybe Valentino thought Gaga kept the dress just because, and didn’t care to ask her? It feels like they should have asked Gaga or her team about the dress. It’s weird that they went months without saying anything to anyone.

This mutual gaze was a “longing to touch” or a "pre-coitus" stare.

Miracle
19 minutes ago, Reginald said:

I mean, if Valentino didn't pick up the dress within 15 minutes, the hotel is legally allowed to leave it for the housekeepers :poot:

Hide contents

Jk

It's been months lol. Valentino or Gaga either need the money

6 minutes ago, Bloody hooker said:

Maybe Valentino thought Gaga kept the dress just because, and didn’t care to ask her? It feels like they should have asked Gaga or her team about the dress. It’s weird that they went months without saying anything to anyone.

This is the most plausible scenario. Valentino loans the dress to Gaga, expecting her team to return it. Meanwhile, Gaga's team assumes Valentino will pick it up. Both teams do nothing. Time goes by, Valentino assumes Gaga kept the dress because she a) Thought she bought it, b) Decided it had sentimental value, or c) Someone on her team dropped the ball on returning it. Under all 3 potential scenarios, I can imagine Valentino just thinking "let her keep it" rather than risking embarrassment in asking for the dress back, because after a few months, it is kinda petty to ask for the dress back. However, once they realized it was no longer in Gaga's possession, and about to be auctioned off, they changed their mind because they really did want the dress back all along. 

It's amazing how Gaga is always caught up in the weirdest news ever

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

What annoys me is that she told people she had it in the first place, if it was me i would have kept in my room next to my mini Haus Of Gaga :classy:

Franch Toast
44 minutes ago, Renie said:

I think the maid should give it to me and then i can personally return to right to gaga herself!:ladyhaha:

And then Gaga would have to unzip it from your (naked underneath) body, right?

katy perry eyebrow GIF

She/Her/Hers

6 minutes ago, Franch Toast said:

And then Gaga would have to unzip it from your (naked underneath) body, right?

katy perry eyebrow GIF

:wtfga: I wasn’t even thinking about wearing it!! But I’m loving this idea!!!!:icega:

CannaeDrive

I mean, the hotel was acting dumb all this time, there is no way they did not know this gown, one of a kind gown, was actually worn by Lady Gaga at the Golden Globes :saladga:  Someone should at least smell something was fishy with that situation and call Gaga or something :fail: What's not clicking at that hotel :wtf:

"Fame Is A Boomerang" - Maria Callas

gagaxsebert

1) The dress can’t be auctioned as it’s not her property, common sense like. 

2) A dress that valuable should’ve been reported in January not October, did ASIB’s impact really distract y’all from common sense :sure: ?

3) How much is the dress and where can I buy it :oops:

Used to be HighRoad

Archived