💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Lady Gaga Twitter: “My Only Hobbies...”

Twitter

Featured Posts

The theory LG6 is ready but they are keeping it for a while is basically not a theory anymore at this point

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Judas Society

Is it me or it actually sounds like she feels bitter about her state where her hobbies are no longer her hobbies but her job?

I mean, we all dream of doing what we love for a living but sometimes it can have a negative effect when we really did it. My bf loves to take pictures. I once asked him why he doesn't use his talent to try to make a living out of it. He told me that the moment he needs to take pictures based on people's expectations, he will lose the joy of it.

That's why I feel this way towards Gaga's statement. Sometimes, no matter how much you love something, when it turns into a job, the pressure and the expectations kill the joy of what you do.

TylerMedeiros

It seems like she’s getting pissed with being told what to do. And at this point, she’s the boss of her own self now. They work for her, after all. Whether she has a contract or not... she’s Lady Gaga! 

seems her new album theme has to do with freedom and her owning herself and sharing her commentary. Maybe she’s at the point where she’s gonna tell the World how it is - from her perspective. It reminds me of all of the underlying themes in her past albums coming together to say: I am! 

I gotta say, I see everyone stanning if this is the route she goes. She’s going to connect with so many more people. She’s gonna show everyone all of the sides to her, while being able to be surrounded by their love and support. I see it being Political. Shocking. Badass. Fire. Loveable above all. Almost like every album saying, “this is me!” 

also, I’m high writing this theory so bare with me. But this is her take back herself album. This is her self-titled album.

that is all. 

YEET

Infinity Wave
10 hours ago, misunderstood said:

One of the most annoying things ever is underprivileged people whining about privileged people, lmao chill out

9-5s suck, but so can fame, stop comparing struggles already people it's 2019.

First of all I'm not unpriviledge AND I'm not whining about her being rich. I admire rich people, I admire their smartness and enterpreneurship that got them where they are.

Fame ISN'T prison and when people chose to follow this route they know where they're going. It's to easy to say "yeah I'm rich I've had all I wanted to have and now I'm sick of it". There are people who will never see even 1% of what they'd want in life, so after you've got all, just shut up for the sale of humanity. That's what I'm saying. 

9 hours ago, FentyGa said:

@Infinity Wave

i lowkey agree:stalkga:

i think the issue isn’t that she’s complaining, the issue is that she’s complaining about paths that she has chosen to take

i think an independent label would be perfect for her, but whatever

Preach sis :heart:

Colourful

OpenHeartedMonster
16 hours ago, Venus Rose said:

Definitely. Possesive nouns and English is in general are confusing. We also have your/you're and words like "though" and "tough" not rhyming, but "macaroni" and "bologna" do. Parts of speech are really important. Like, theres a huge difference from knowing your crap and knowing you're crap, if that makes sense. Also, id never laugh at you! :kara::heart:

Oh, I see! Thanks <3 And you're so sweet :kara:

But I thought that one of her hobbies was not releasing LG6? :oprah:

Don't wanna kiss, don't wanna touch, just drink my ****ing coffee and watch 90's cartoons and hush

Archived