💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Ryan Murphy shares his favorite memory on AHS filming (Gaga related)

monketsharona

Featured Posts

monketsharona

'FX’s hit horror anthology series “American Horror Story” celebrated its 100th episode milestone in true “AHS” style, hosting a lavish bash among the tombstones at the Hollywood Forever Cemetery — a location that had particular significance for series creator Ryan Murphy.

One of my favorite memories of the show was here when we were shooting Season 5,” Murphy told Variety on Saturday night. “Lady Gaga and Matt Bomer and I between takes would walk around and take pictures with headstones at three in the morning. It’s meaningful to be back here because it never feels over, you never feel tired of it, you just feel like people really love it.

https://variety.com/2019/scene/news/ryan-murphy-american-horror-story-100-episodes-sarah-paulson-kathy-bates-1203384849/

Bradley

He has intentions of making more seasons even after season 10. :giveup: Honestly I don't remember the last time a show went beyond 10 seasons, his tenacity and creativity know no boundaries. This is my favourite show I'm all for more seasons.

Edit: “Every season has a runner-up idea, but the runner-ups have never made it on screen. I’ve never gone back to the second choice, although I should. Sometimes the choice just pops into my brain. I can’t explain it.”

It sounds like he has tons of ideas that can still be deployed and brought to fruition.

monketsharona
12 minutes ago, Bradley said:

He has intentions of making more seasons even after season 10. :giveup: Honestly I don't remember the last time a show went beyond 10 seasons, his tenacity and creativity know no boundaries. This is my favourite show I'm all for more seasons.

Edit: “Every season has a runner-up idea, but the runner-ups have never made it on screen. I’ve never gone back to the second choice, although I should. Sometimes the choice just pops into my brain. I can’t explain it.”

It sounds like he has tons of ideas that can still be deployed and brought to fruition.

With AHS it's very easy to make something totally fresh the year after. So that show could last forever has long as Ryan Murphy wants it to last. 

The show is FX's biggest show since 2011. So they'll never cancel it unless Ryan wants it to end. 

imnotyourbabe10

Sounds like for him it's never really over :stalkga:

Jokes aside, what a neat story.  Sounds like a cool way to get to know one another.  And the topic of other themes -- I am praying :pray: for a few different ones: a coastal/small-town/Leviathan inspired installment -- or even a beach setting; a desert season; one set in the Rockies or snow-capped mountains out West; and a heavily sci-fi series.

What are other themes you guys want to see? 

And how's 1984?  I've only watched 2 episodes -- it didn't really pull me in.

monketsharona
4 minutes ago, imnotyourbabe10 said:

Sounds like for him it's never really over :stalkga:

Jokes aside, what a neat story.  Sounds like a cool way to get to know one another.  And the topic of other themes -- I am praying :pray: for a few different ones: a coastal/small-town/Leviathan inspired installment -- or even a beach setting; a desert season; one set in the Rockies or snow-capped mountains out West; and a heavily sci-fi series.

What are other themes you guys want to see? 

And how's 1984?  I've only watched 2 episodes -- it didn't really pull me in.

I really love 1984 tbh. So Camp I love this.

I would love a Whorehouse season featuring Katy Bates and Sarah Paulson (or Lady Gaga, let me dream)

SwissMonster
16 minutes ago, Adarsh said:

Please give us an Alien season now :saladga:

Pretty sure this will come with the next 2-3 seasons. He teased it SO often

SwissMonster®️ - Creating controversy since 1999

monketsharona
2 hours ago, SwissMonster said:

Pretty sure this will come with the next 2-3 seasons. He teased it SO often

Yeah it's most definitely coming soon

gagzus

I really want them to dona futuristic sci-if epic set thousands of years in the future in space and a full on crime style series because the storyline in Hotel with John fell flat for me.

He also needs to keep it up because 1984 is a return to form and doesn’t have too many plot threads to follow, that’s my only flaw with the series other than Coven and 1984 there’s always too much happening. Asylum and FreakShow were god awful for packing too much in tbh

Archived