đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Ellen kisses Jennifer Aniston

StrawberryBlond

Featured Posts

LateToCult

Ellen doesn’t care what the FAQ oats think of her antics. It’s the suburban moms she’s catering to with this mess.  :messga:

jacs vs looser
2 hours ago, neptugne said:

I don't think the kiss was super cringe but Ellen in general has been.. idk tainting her legacy. 

Not that long ago, Ellen said she was thinking about retiring, and Portia agreed with her, but her family (brother, specifically) encouraged her otherwise.

I used to like Ellen a lot, I still do somewhat, but I think she really needs to retire or at least stop doing The Ellen Show and focus on other things like her charity work or whatever else makes her happy.

I do not understand why people are JUST now realizing that Ellen has always been slightly problematic. She always seemed to sexualized other woman throughout her years as a host, talks about money and wealth in a very vulgar and flashy way (Oprah would never), and bullies her guests often...

StrawberryBlond
13 hours ago, pink sushi said:

Fetishize lesbians? No horny straight man is nutting over ELLEN kissing a woman. :laughga: Jennifer is practically kissing a man tbh. :air: @Morphine Prince

Have you seen what turns some straight guys on? The lesbians don't even need to be attractive, they just want to see two girls kissing, if they're hot, it's just a bonus. It's more "Jennifer Aniston is kissing a woman" that's turning them on as opposed to who that woman is. And why did you have to @ someone in order for them to laugh at what I said even though they already responded? You're another one who sometimes shows up occasionally just to say something mean to me and then moves on. Don't think I don't notice these subtle little put downs just because you haven't given me a shout out.

pink sushi
12 hours ago, StrawberryBlond said:

Have you seen what turns some straight guys on? The lesbians don't even need to be attractive, they just want to see two girls kissing, if they're hot, it's just a bonus. It's more "Jennifer Aniston is kissing a woman" that's turning them on as opposed to who that woman is. And why did you have to @ someone in order for them to laugh at what I said even though they already responded? You're another one who sometimes shows up occasionally just to say something mean to me and then moves on. Don't think I don't notice these subtle little put downs just because you haven't given me a shout out.

Calm down. :rip: The only reason I tagged Morphine Prince in my post is because I wanted him to see MY comment in this thread. Not for him to laugh at what YOU said. I was aware that he already responded earlier to your thread. There was nothing “mean” said to you at all. :smh: 

And of course lesbians have to be attractive to turn straight men on! Why do you think that in all the lesbian p0rn videos, the women are very feminine and attractive? Try to find one where the women look like Ellen. :air: 

Archived