my experience

My (kinda sad) Enigma experience

KURUSHITOVSKA

Featured Posts

• Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply
avalon x

First of all, I'm not trying to bash you, I understand both yours and Gaga's side of this and I'm not blaming anyone. But I'm gonna share with you my opinion of what I think had happened to hopefully bring some clarity and closure to you with hopes to make you feel better about all this.

I understand that you're a fan and other people do much worse things but the fact that you sat next to her and took pictures of her is exactly what makes Gaga feel trapped and imprisoned. Again, I'm not blaming you for anything nor am I saying you did something wrong or bad. Not at all. It's just Gaga wants a more human and organic connection with people when she's not working, she finds it draining to have a surface-level interaction with people who only idolize/love her for her music or her fame or her work because a part of her desperately wants to be liked for just being Stefani, the girl next door. 

Now Gaga knows she's not "Stefani, the girl next door" anymore and that's exactly what she hates about the fame. It's the price she had to pay and she knew that very well all throughout her career especially at this moment when she wrote "Fame is Prison".

So at the time you approached her, maybe Gaga had a really bad day or she was really frustrated or she felt really trapped because of this barrier that has been created. We all know how much pain she feels because of it because she wants nothing more than to spread kindness and love people and get to know people and have a human interaction with them but her fame is making majority of her interactions with strangers unnatural, plastic and shallow.

I think she once said "There is nothing more unnatural than fame" so maybe you just caught her at a time where she was feeling extremely suffocated by it and although you didn't do anything particulary bad and she also may have misunderstood your approach but maybe you being there made her feel worse because of it.

Again, I'm not trying to attack you at all nor am I saying you did something wrong or it was wrong of you to expect something from her, I'm just trying to shed some light on how she was possibly feeling to react the way she did. You just caught her at a really bad time and it was super unlucky. That's all.

avalon x
On 10/28/2019 at 10:23 AM, KURUSHITOVSKA said:

I'm feeling  a bit sad about this whole thing because she's always like "fight for your dreams, they'll come true, be kind" but I was just about to make a dream come true and I know it wasn't the right time, but do I have to pay 3K to meet her? I've spent my whole year savings on this trip and it was completely worth it, but you know, with that spine stuck on my heart... 

She does say things like but I think you're taking it out of context. She meant that as fight for your rights, fight for your passions, your career, your ambition, your family, your love, your life. She didn't mean it to encourage people to hunt down their idols (which I'm not saying you did) or do things that are illegal or unethical.

And "be kind".. you need to understand that she is a woman that battles with mental health issues every day of her life. It's not possible for someone to be as approachable as we expect to be, 24/7. She is just like us, some days are good and some days are really bad. We just have to be more understanding of that. We don't know what's going on through her head and we never will.

Alannah
2 hours ago, Edonis said:

Nnnnnn I think I know who you're talking about lmao :laughga:

I think this person also spent an annoying amount of time in Chicago in 2013 - if not him, one of his friends. Held any kind of location for a weird clique-y ransom and ended up turning me off of the fandom for a long time. So many people in Chicago during that year were suddenly "bffs" and insisted on knowing the status of her medical condition. Annoyeeing. 

avalon x
12 hours ago, KURUSHITOVSKA said:

So i guess i'm ****ing rude just because I didn't get noticed by my idol? Cause I NEVER asked for anything from her at that moment. And I've never done. Maybe y'all are those who tweet PLEASE FOLLOW ME when she tweets or something. I really hope none of you ever have her right in front  and expect her to say hi. and don't dare asking for a picture or even have your phone on.

On 10/28/2019 at 10:23 AM, KURUSHITOVSKA said:

I myself felt quite devastated, I completely understand that she was in her personal time and that she owes ud nothing, but idk... Even Lacee was nice to me, we weren't asking for nothing but a salute, like "hey thanks for coming", nothing else... 

I feel like this is a little bit contradictory. If you weren't asking for anything or if you really understood how Gaga was feeling at the moment.. this thread would not have existed. There wouldn't have been any need for you to rant or be upset. (Not saying it was wrong of you to make the thread or be upset, you're simply expressing how you felt, you have every right to do that on a public forum.)

And one other thing I don't understand is why you mentioned Enigma in the title where it has nothing to do with the show or M&G at all. The situation was just you bumping into her in Vegas. It wasn't a cardinal sin writing it up there but it was pretty unnecessary to drag Enigma into this and essentially put a stain on it. (Given the amount of bad publicity it already has on GGD)

I'm sorry, I know this post in particular is a bit harsh. But I just had to point them out and give my thoughts on them. I bear you no ill will and I hope you'll feel better about this soon and have an amazing experience with Gaga in the future that will make you forget that this event ever happened. Peace. :heart: 

Edonis
12 minutes ago, Alannah said:

I think this person also spent an annoying amount of time in Chicago in 2013 - if not him, one of his friends. Held any kind of location for a weird clique-y ransom and ended up turning me off of the fandom for a long time. So many people in Chicago during that year were suddenly "bffs" and insisted on knowing the status of her medical condition. Annoyeeing. 

I wasn't aware if he also went to Chicago...mess I wouldn't be surprised. One of my best friends lived in Chicago around the time Gaga was there with Taylor. There were some very...aggressive fans there to say the least. 

Kimblue
2 hours ago, whateveradore said:

I'm not really trying to hide it haha I just don't need to say his name, old school LMs definitely can tell who he is... he is known to be an Asshole

Him and also Diana and her crew get special treatment. Diana has gone to most of the shows.

whateveradore
1 minute ago, Kimblue said:

Him and also Diana and her crew get special treatment. Diana has gone to most of the shows.

Bobby came to deliver him (and his boyfriend) a free Meet&Greet wristband face to face, right in front of me, after he sent bobby a "lovely" text, thanking him for the tickets claiming he didn't know it was gonna be GA with Early Entrance...than he had the audacity to ask for the M&G wristbands which Bobby gave him in like 5 minutes.
That is so disgusting to the fans that have to work their asses to get tickets or worker multiple jobs/shifts to get M&G.

and believe me, I have receipts 

matteonster

I’m sorry to hear that you were so close you could actually have the chance to meet her as someone who means so much to you. I also get her not wanting to interact at that moment but it is still not a good experience for you. I really hope that in some of her next shows you’ll get the chance to meet her, even with letter reading and a hug, you deserve it very much :kara:

“Don't you ever let a soul in the world tell you that you can't be exactly who you are.”

KURUSHITOVSKA
1 minute ago, matteonster said:

I’m sorry to hear that you were so close you could actually have the chance to meet her as someone who means so much to you. I also get her not wanting to interact at that moment but it is still not a good experience for you. I really hope that in some of her next shows you’ll get the chance to meet her, even with letter reading and a hug, you deserve it very much :kara:

Thank you dear

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

2 hours ago, River Phoenix said:

I graduated college a year ago luv I’m good.

this... wasn't a good comeback

• CyanLights locked this topic

Archived