💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Bisexual (For LG) Appreciation Thread

Venus Rose

Featured Posts

derpmonster
1 minute ago, ice bear said:

well i'm bi, i'm just more likely to like men :shrug: so i don't wanna bother with that spectrum thing that can be a sensitive subject and call myself gay 

like, my last girlfriend was two years ago, not counting one timers

Oh me too. I was kidding. I've never even had a girlfriend :selena: only a boyfriend. 

I sometimes call myself gay because it's shorter and easier tbh

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, derpmonster said:

I sometimes call myself gay because it's shorter and easier tbh

yup exactly

ice heard one side from above

• Venus Rose changed the title to Bisexual (For LG) Appreciation Thread
Bloody hooker
34 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

*triplets :bradley:

*quadruplets :sara:

Thisï»ż mutual gaze was a “longing to touch” or a "pre-coitus" stare.ï»ż

Venus Rose
2 minutes ago, Bloody hooker said:

*quadruplets :sara:

Sinner (I see that profile pic :ally: ) + Little monster bisexual? I'm in love.

The group just got bigger...:oops:

Bloody hooker
5 minutes ago, Venus Rose said:

Sinner (I see that profile pic :ally: ) + Little monster bisexual? I'm in love.

The group just got bigger...:oops:

You don’t like Brendon? :bradley:

I love seeing us bisexuals uniting. :sara:

Thisï»ż mutual gaze was a “longing to touch” or a "pre-coitus" stare.ï»ż

Pop Music

I am not bisexual at all (full on flaming hunty) but I am so here for her to be whatever she wants. She has believed and accepted us for years so why shouldn't we accept her as she is 

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

Venus Rose
2 minutes ago, Bloody hooker said:

You don’t like Brendon? :bradley:

I love seeing us bisexuals uniting. :sara:

I don't dislike him, but Sarah (his wife) is cuter :huntyga:

Also me too sis  :kara:

Venus Rose
1 minute ago, Haus Swiftie said:

I am not bisexual at all (full on flaming hunty) but I am so here for her to be whatever she wants. She has believed and accepted us for years so why shouldn't we accept her as she is 

There's no way this could've been said better  :heart:

Ally Campana
1 hour ago, derpmonster said:

I'm bisexual. I thought I was gay before that. I thought I was straight before that. 

Mama made me comfortable enough to come out as gay. And then mama made me realize I'm actually bisexual. :bradley:

We stan a queen who released us of our chains with the Born This Way video, taught us to walk with Marry The Night MV, set us free and gave us wings with DWUW and GUY MVs.

tumblr_ouneu9K2UZ1wxv7pho1_500.gif

Me too. I thought I was gay, then I thought I was straight. It was all thanks to her that I realised I’m bi.

Does it matter? Damage is done

Little Fighter

I guess I'm bi. I find people of all genders attractive but I have no interest in dating or having sex with men. There is a lot of fear I have towards cis men that I don't think I will ever overcome. 

<3 Little Fighter = Gaga & Xtina stan <3

xoxo Craig

This is gonna sound so cringey or something like that, but I am genuinely a little emotional right now... I never knew there were this many bisexual monsters, and I know this is only the tip of the ice berg. Sometimes I feel like we don't really fit in, and there was someone earlier today trying to undermine Gaga's sexuality and say its gimmicky. 

I'm so happy this thread has been created and we are here. Theres so much about bisexuality that people don't understand, and I do feel awkward/sad when I see comments like "its just for attention" or "its a gimmick, you are either gay or straight" because the truth is, it took me (yes I am now in tears) years to get to where I am today where I fully accept myself for who I am and know that I love both sexes, its okay to do so, and that I don't have to force myself to conform to what people think sexuality should be. If I date a guy, I am still bi... if I date a woman I am still bi. Just like Gaga dating men throughout her whole career, she is still bi. 

I love you all, sorry for being so emotional. This just got to me and now I cant stop crying

End Racism Now

Venus Rose
5 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

This is gonna sound so cringey or something like that, but I am genuinely a little emotional right now... I never knew there were this many bisexual monsters, and I know this is only the tip of the ice berg. Sometimes I feel like we don't really fit in, and there was someone earlier today trying to undermine Gaga's sexuality and say its gimmicky. 

I'm so happy this thread has been created and we are here. Theres so much about bisexuality that people don't understand, and I do feel awkward/sad when I see comments like "its just for attention" or "its a gimmick, you are either gay or straight" because the truth is, it took me (yes I am now in tears) years to get to where I am today where I fully accept myself for who I am and know that I love both sexes, its okay to do so, and that I don't have to force myself to conform to what people think sexuality should be. If I date a guy, I am still bi... if I date a woman I am still bi. Just like Gaga dating men throughout her whole career, she is still bi. 

I love you all, sorry for being so emotional. This just got to me and now I cant stop crying

We love you, too.  :kiss:

Venus Rose
1 minute ago, ProjectJoanne said:

Straight :awesome:

... I ruined the thread :flop:

:triggered:

yk sometimes i forget that you can listen to LG and be straight  :ally:

Archived