šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
movie

Maleficent: Mistress Of Evil [Discussion Thread]

RickMonster98

Featured Posts

RickMonster98

p_maleficentmistressofevil_payoff-18191_

Currently in the cinemas, it's the sequel to the 2014 Disney film Maleficent. It stars the wonderful Angelina Jolie and Michelle Pfeiffer. Its budget is $185 million and has grossed $293 million so far, so it's not a flop as many critics are labelling it, considering it still has many weeks to gross more.Ā 

So, did you guys watch it? what did you think? i thought it was worthy, very entertaining and visually amazing. I would have preferred a much darker tone tho, and Ingrith was not so dangerous as a villain. but i'm still satisfied and I DEFINITELY WANT A THIRD CHAPTERĀ :flutter:Ā 

wau?Ā 

ProdigyARTPOP

Yes, I want to go watch it again.

I went in liking the first one, but not in love with it.

This 2nd one greatly improves on the storytelling and it was visually stunning.

But like you said I would have appreciated a slight darker tone withĀ Queen Ingrith.

Although, I noticed the racial undertones the movie is carryingĀ Ā 

Its the best remake of a Disney movie and I hate Disney remakes. The only issue I have isĀ  Princess Aurora is so annoying and doesnt fit the role.

Amazing movie. Loved it so much. It was visually striking, Angie looked hot as hell, the scenes with more of her species were interesting, and the evil queen's role was played very well. The resurrection scene was so epic :giveup:

I want to watch it again.

Scarlet Bitch

anything with Godgelina Jolie is amazingly stunning and oscar worthy

š”±š”„š”¦š”° š”¦š”° š”Ŗš”¶ š””š”žš”«š” š”¢ š”£š”©š”¬š”¬š”Æ, š”¦ š”£š”¬š”²š”¤š”„š”± š”£š”¬š”Æ

JoanneMonster

I still wanna know why she's called Maleficent??

Like it would have made a lot more sense if she was called something else and after she cursed aurora during movie 1 people started calling her "Maleficent". But it still sounds super weird to me when she intruduces herself as Maleficent

I See You

avalon x

Loved every second of it. Was literally at the edge of my seat the whole time (wel halfway, but ya know what I mean). But gorl,Ā  that ending had me like.. I thought

Spoiler

since Angie won't do movies anymore it makes sense to kill her (and it happened so fast too omg)

Spoiler

BUT NOOOO... SHE COMES BACK. I totally forgot about the phoenix thing!

Ā 

My mind was BLOWN.

It felt like an epic large scale Marvel/Avengers movie but in this case I actually enjoyed and loved every minute of it.Ā :huntyga:

Like thte characters and their roles were so classic but the story and the plot, they still felt kinda new. Not to mention how visually S T U N N I N G it was.

AlsoĀ 

Spoiler

The amount of people / creatures that died :bradley:Ā Why. You never see so many deaths in a disney movie.

And the SALT reunion.

tenor.gif

Loved it, will definitely watch again once the BluRay comes out.

avalon x
2 hours ago, RickMonster98 said:

and Ingrith was not so dangerous as a villain.

I think she's super dangerous in a way how she thinks and strategizes. Like how effective theĀ weapons were that she had made, how she anticipated the different directions the opposition wouldĀ  take, how she planned the trap, how she instilled in people the story of howĀ "awful a witch" Maleficient was for years just so that it helped her take revenge. The amount of casualties that took place because of her in the war and the means that it took (the "experiments" and so on).

I thought she was super cunning and cutthroat. Dang, she evenĀ 

Spoiler

Put the sleeping curse onĀ  her husband just so that she could frame Maleficent.Ā 

Ā 

avalon x

And also, how could I forget toĀ mention how drop dead gorgeous Angie looked especially when she had her hair down.

The woman was serving Gaga cheekbones for the gods. I can't.

RickMonster98
11 hours ago, JourneyToAvalon said:

I think she's super dangerous in a way how she thinks and strategizes. Like how effective theĀ weapons were that she had made, how she anticipated the different directions the opposition wouldĀ  take, how she planned the trap, how she instilled in people the story of howĀ "awful a witch" Maleficient was for years just so that it helped her take revenge. The amount of casualties that took place because of her in the war and the means that it took (the "experiments" and so on).

I thought she was super cunning and cutthroat. Dang, she evenĀ 

Ā  Reveal hidden contents

Put the sleeping curse onĀ  her husband just so that she could frame Maleficent.Ā 

Ā 

yes i get it, but we all know that maleficent could have defeated her with a single hand movement, she was no threat to her

Ā 

HookerOnAChurch

I've seen the movie last night. Really impressive. I had very high expectations,Ā  they were well satisfied.Ā 

Maleficent GIF by Walt Disney Studios

Ā I watched it on Sunday it was so good and exceeded my expectations and left me wanting more, maybe I'm just a bigĀ angelina jolie slutĀ :giveup:

phantasmas

i feel like they could have gone further with the climax &Ā had Maleficent really Go Offā„¢Ā 

what the Queen does to Aurora right after had me in stitchesĀ :selena:

Archived