Featured Posts

Just now, ARTPOPthatbooty said:

Ok but she's right? That's literally how I am with my employees at work lol

That's how I would react if I actually worked :toofunny:

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Chromaticunt

Bitch just make them sign contracts that say overtime isn't paid, then you can make them stay for free. :vegas:

EDIT: please don't 'sad' me, I was being sarcastic. :toofunny:

KURUSHITOVSKA

Well i'm not impressed after what happened to me the other day... I'll tell more later.

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

She should ask us clowns to work for free for her :vegas:

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

37 minutes ago, KURUSHITOVSKA said:

Well i'm not impressed after what happened to me the other day... I'll tell more later.

Liddos not only think that everything is cryptic, they are cryptic themselves 

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

This story was once in another article with Nicole Quinn. She is an investor and she wants highlighting Gaga's "business woman" side with these stories, like she understand financial statements etc.

(I am wondering from the beginning why seems that HL has only a very limited budget and why was an external investor necessary. Maybe the beginning costs are high in the beauty industry and Gaga and Sarah wanted share/limit financial risks.)

NewUsername
On 10/27/2019 at 5:48 PM, KURUSHITOVSKA said:

tell us the story

On 10/27/2019 at 11:31 AM, HolyDelRey said:

With all the money she has, yikes. Was this the same woman who credited her producers as much as possbile, so they can get royalties?

They wanna prove they can be cost effective without her money so that they can use that as proof of their succeeding business. She’s not just funneling her own funds into this she got investors and partnerships and stuff. Besides if my boss told me I could go home I done more than happy to go home these aren’t minimum wage workers who need the overtime money to keep their light bill on

RAMROD

I believe she shows this on one of those behind the scene video during Haus Labs launch few weeks ago? She was saying it with joking tones. If I recall correctly.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

On 10/27/2019 at 5:48 PM, KURUSHITOVSKA said:

so what had happened?

Archived