Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Lady Gaga and Ashanti last night in Vegas

monketsharona

Featured Posts

Bambino
Just now, Edonis said:

The fact that so many of these younger fans don’t know who Ashanti is but WANNA talk about missing 90’s and 2000’s pop music is just :nails: a literal crime against the arts. 

Wanna know what's worse? Hispanics not knowing who Paulina Rubio is when she's a part of their heritage :giveup: 

Lord Temptation
7 minutes ago, Edonis said:

The fact that so many of these younger fans don’t know who Ashanti is but WANNA talk about missing 90’s and 2000’s pop music is just :nails: a literal crime against the arts. 

But to be fair Ashanti was only a thing from 2001-2004. People were calling her the new Aaliyah or Brandy. I remember as a teenager in 2006 thinking whatever happened to Ashanti and Craig David and lots of other artists that were strictly early 2000s.

KURUSHITOVSKA

She can do that but not say even a simple hi to her fans 🤡

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

Edonis
23 minutes ago, Lord Temptation said:

But to be fair Ashanti was only a thing from 2001-2004. People were calling her the new Aaliyah or Brandy. I remember as a teenager in 2006 thinking whatever happened to Ashanti and Craig David and lots of other artists that were strictly early 2000s.

True, but I find it very sad that some people never heard of her music, or at least her name in passing. :nails: Regardless of her disappearance from the spotlight, her music was very prominent during that era. 

6 minutes ago, KURUSHITOVSKA said:

She can do that but not say even a simple hi to her fans 🤡

How in the world does one relate to the other?

migamiga
1 hour ago, GrigioGirl1 said:

She looks the same as she did in Romeo Must Die. She hasn't aged much.

Girl that’s Aaliyah :what: Ashanti was in John Tucker Must Die lol

Archived