Antoni

Featured Posts

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
FameHookah
5 hours ago, Ronlop said:

Gaga's vocals were horrible :air: omg

As per usual lately since enigma started ;-; but shh the delulus will get you..

WTF is MDNA

FameHookah
4 hours ago, Cervaantes said:

Wow. She really needs to take care of her voice. Now I'm kinda glad LG6 isn't here yet.

The thing is that she is still working on it and mayble it will have these vocals.. kinda what happened with TFM when she damaged her voice touring for The Fame's promo campaign.

Her voice soundes pretty scratchy on Joanne too..

WTF is MDNA

6 hours ago, Ronlop said:

Dude, she had JUST performed for 2+ hours prior to this. Geez. 

ChicaSkas

Remember, she'd been performing for a 3 hour show before this. And she was tired. This was an afterparty for fun, not when she's necessarily going to be on display or recorded the same way (and yes I say this as an audio buff that wants it all in HD) but still, don't forget the human aspect. I'm glad she got to play and relax with Angie and Ashanti. 

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

On 10/27/2019 at 6:22 AM, NewUsername said:

Gags please, those last notes in the second vid :saladga: Let's hope it was just because you were having fun :p

On 10/27/2019 at 6:32 AM, GrigioGirl1 said:

Didnt she die in a plane crash?

Not gonna lie, but from the clips Ashanti sounded better. It is her song and it's R&B which is not LG specialty so...

On 10/27/2019 at 10:57 AM, D0P3 said:

YAS. Legends!

Gaga seems a bit off key here tbh. scared homer simpson GIF

On 10/27/2019 at 11:01 AM, Ronlop said:

On 10/27/2019 at 11:46 AM, Cervaantes said:

Wow. She really needs to take care of her voice. Now I'm kinda glad LG6 isn't here yet.

20 hours ago, FameHookah said:

As per usual lately since enigma started ;-; but shh the delulus will get you..

I want to make something clear for everyone. You think her voice is fading because of a performance following 2 hours of incredible vocals the night before (Enigma) and 2 hours of great vocals before this show (Jazz & Piano). She was actually self-conscious about her voice during this show, and she apologized to the audience and said something along the lines of "There's this expectation for pop girls that everything we do has to be picked apart and nothing can be lower quality than our absolute best. But I've been singing for three ****ing hours tonight, it's not going to be perfect." 

My name isn't Timmers

That said, I don't think Gaga's voice itself sounded bad. Rather, she wasn't harmonizing well and her scaling was off.

Probably couldn't hear that well in that environment

3 points in and ready for more

12 minutes ago, Timmers said:

I want to make something clear for everyone. You think her voice is fading because of a performance following 2 hours of incredible vocals the night before (Enigma) and 2 hours of great vocals before this show (Jazz & Piano). She was actually self-conscious about her voice during this show, and she apologized to the audience and said something along the lines of "There's this expectation for pop girls that everything we do has to be picked apart and nothing can be lower quality than our absolute best. But I've been singing for three ****ing hours tonight, it's not going to be perfect." 

That's for  this info. I didn't knew about it. I always like to know what she shares on stage, the little things she says etc. Either way she was singing after her shows so i personally guessed that her vocals weren't her best. But love this, love when she goes to Brian's shows, she's so free there. It's so interesting to watch. 

ShayCristoforo

The fact that this thread only has 3 pages, really makes me question if we, the people of this thread, are the dinosaurs of GGD

This is a BIG moment :crossed:

Get the pinot ready, because it's turtle time.

Archived