• Created
  • Last Reply
derpmonster

Gaga's fingers in that last clip :selena:

control, mom

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

ydnmnme
23 minutes ago, Adarsh said:

Why do I think Gaga, Brian and Angie have been in a ménage a trois in the past :bradley:

Wait, wasn’t it confirmed by Gaga? Or it was confirmed in my Sexxx dreams? :huntyga:

𝐼 𝒹𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓃𝒶 𝒷𝑒 𝒶𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇, 𝒷𝓊𝓉 𝐼 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝒷𝑒 𝓉𝑜𝓃𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉

Davian

We need a jazz-version of Sexxx Dreams ASAP:diane: 

What you want Lady Gaga🥂 What you want with Christina🥂

derpmonster
8 minutes ago, LilyLark said:

LOL. Probably, they did look awfully comfortable in that naked photo they posed together for back in the day.

Remember when some people were acting like Angie must be mad at Gaga's shenanigans...I was like "there's literally a  photo of Angie grabbing Gaga's bare tits and Brian regularly performs with burlesque dancers who get quite explicit."

Why haven't we seen more (or any) of Brian honestly :neyde:

All three should pose together :teehee:

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

LilyLark
2 minutes ago, derpmonster said:

Gaga's fingers in that last clip :selena:

LOL Kind of hesitate to point it out because stan twitter sometimes picks things up and exaggerates (often from these threads), but besides Gaga's fingers— there are two clips on twitter where Angie straight up looks like she has her hand between Gaga's legs and is straight up like grinding on Gaga's head. It makes Gaga's dancing with  Brian look positively mild in comparison. Gaga is gonna live up to all those other woman rumors by stealing Angie/ jking

ydnmnme

I-

𝐼 𝒹𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓃𝒶 𝒷𝑒 𝒶𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇, 𝒷𝓊𝓉 𝐼 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝒷𝑒 𝓉𝑜𝓃𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉

Gaga when a fan asks if she's going to be there for Brian Newman's show in Vegas

giphy.gif

headspin, happiness, DE̤̣A̢̯͔̘T͏͙̗̟̫H̗̙͡ͅ

McMonster08

I need a music video where Gaga and Angie get sexy together for LG6.

Imagine the views from the straight men omg. :bradley: #BlingNotTheMusic

Franch Toast

Horniness aside, is this the first time she's performed at Brian's show since this new leg of Vegas shows started? 

She/Her/Hers

gagasicebath
5 minutes ago, Franch Toast said:

Horniness aside, is this the first time she's performed at Brian's show since this new leg of Vegas shows started? 

It is. I wonder if she might have shown up last weekend had she not had the fall off the stage on the Thursday night. I love it when she shows up at Brian's show, she seems to genuinely feel free to have a great time, it's so nice to see.

Teal Ambition
4 hours ago, gag said:

Gaga when a fan asks if she's going to be there for Brian Newman's show in Vegas

giphy.gif

this deserves a thousand likes, omfg I laughed so hard :air: 

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

G U C C I

This is the content I signed up for as a Stan :vegas:

I know her level of extra can have its occasional cringe moments but my god this woman’s theatricality is the greatest thing in the world to me! She has zero limits and doesn’t give a single f*ck.

She always looks so gorgeous at the Jazz shows and especially at Brian’s but that pink hair on her is a whole new level of perfection.

I also LOVE her relationships with her close friends and I can see why Brian & Angie made her Sis’s godmother now :diane: 

Archived