life

Gaga: I like women more

ZiggyZiggs

Featured Posts

Madling
Just now, Diamonster said:

Catch her with a smelly looking dude again in like a month :messga: 

You sound 9 years old. 

I think she wishes she was more into women but clearly she prefers men. 

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RenegAde
6 minutes ago, Diamonster said:

Id like to see what you look like  gigi hadid:reductive:

Diamonster
Just now, RenegAde2888 said:

Id like to see what you look like  gigi hadid:reductive:

I know I’m ugly af lmao I’ve even talked about the panic attacks it gives me in here 

RenegAde
Just now, Diamonster said:

I know I’m ugly af lmao I’ve even talked about the panic attacks it gives me in here 

I didnt say you are ugly ,iv never seen you before so....

But the nerve to think you can talk about someone else like that ,smelly looking really ?  Thats not cool  ,especially if its not even true 

LilyLark
28 minutes ago, Dominic said:

Gimmicky

Meh, if this was the first time she was doing it I would get it feeling gimmicky. But Gag's said she was bi way back in 2007/2008, when it could have hurt her career. I think she's trying to be more playful, than gimmicky.

Bradley
57 minutes ago, derpmonster said:

then goes back to dating another drunk straight male

I'm sure this cult site could relate to the obsession with drunk straight males. :huntyga:

LilyLark
16 minutes ago, Diamonster said:

LOL. There were some creeper shots of her like snuggling off stage in a corner with some hot burlesque dancer at one of Brian's show a while back (honestly kind of surprised the stans on twitter didn't make a bigger deal about it), but her long term serious relationships always seem to be with rather bland guys.

Dukttape
27 minutes ago, derpmonster said:

I mean... That could just be her current mood, you know. I see no reason for her to lie about it. She's bisexual and as one myself, I can confirm our interests can vary over time :awesome:

Does your expression of it only come out when you want to make a quick non-sequitur as well?

nenhures
Just now, Dukttape said:

Does your expression of it only come out when you want to make a quick non-sequitur as well?

Wow the biphobia jumped out

Dukttape
13 minutes ago, LilyLark said:

Meh, if this was the first time she was doing it I would get it feeling gimmicky. But Gag's said she was bi way back in 2007/2008, when it could have hurt her career. I think she's trying to be more playful, than gimmicky.

...that was the height of every other pop girl claiming they were bi. No.

nenhures
Just now, Dukttape said:

...that was the height of every other pop girl claiming they were bi. No.

She's constantly stated that she's bi over the years (including at this year's pride and at her shows in Vegas). She's been vocal about her support of the LGBT community, never pandered or exploited us because she's literally part of us. She doesn't need to prove anything to you and saying that she's bi isn't opportunistic.

You may try and claim that you're not being biphobic but you most definitely are. It's not a buzzword. It's the truth.

Diamonster
28 minutes ago, RenegAde2888 said:

I didnt say you are ugly ,iv never seen you before so....

But the nerve to think you can talk about someone else like that ,smelly looking really ?  Thats not cool  ,especially if its not even true 

Apologies for my comment, I took it to far 

Archived